Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPXCore shutting down? (No son, they're not)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPXCore shutting down? (No son, they're not)

red99red99 Member
edited July 2014 in Providers

Anyone heard if IPXCore shutting down permanently?

Haven't been able to get an answer re extended outage triggered by San Diego node going down....

Comments

• PwnerPwner Member
    edited July 2014

From the previous "CaliHop is closing down" discussion:

ipxadam said: @BAKA said: I found my IPXcore San Diego VPS down today before I got to know this. Waiting to see what will happen next...

We are currently restoring the virtual servers from backups.

• red99red99 Member

Saw that, but that was 11 days ago...

• No, I ticketed them about an hour ago regarding moving one of my paid nodes, which they're doing just now.

• IceCreamIceCream Member
    edited July 2014

Mine is still online, how come?

• BOY THIS IS A MISLEADING THREAD TITLE.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • They need a plugin to moderate misleading titles like this and have it moderator approved before published

• My san diego vps is down for almost 2 weeks now. I asked for a backup of my data and they answer once every 3 days, lol. No eta, no nothing and I've been a loyal client for 3 years and recommended them many times.

I lost/am loosing a lot of money because of this. I begged them to at least tell me an eta but I receive only evasive answers like this:

We are currently working on a system to streamline backup compression and download as we do have a large volume of servers to process.

It's a shame.

• BAKABAKA Member

Seems still in progress w/o eta.

At least they're responsive to ticket (answered mine within 8 hrs). And I have nothing valuable on that server:)

• I was credited for the nodes that were down and invited to sign up at one of their other locations, which is fair enough.