Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPV6 VPS Reseller?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPV6 VPS Reseller?

I am looking for a IPV6 Only VPS Reseller account any specs ( Perfer unmetered bandwidth ), multiple locations a plus. $3-$10 a month

Comments

• SadySady Member

@AnthonySmith is providing those, i have one on LES.

• StevieStevie Member

@StephenIzzy

He told me in pm he dont have vps reseller for LES

still looking

• Anyone??? Still Looking..........

• We are able to provide this, all of our plans come with unmetered bandwidth. That being said, our KVMs come with a /64 of IPv6 per virtual machine, as per the RFC. If you want to give each customer individual addresses, you'd be best to use OpenVZ within the KVM, or KVM within the KVM (we enable VMX on all virtual machines by default.)

• @GoodHosting

Alrighty sent you a pm :-)

• If you plan to sell more than a few servers you're probably better off getting a dedicated server in each location - that way you have more control over your customers. I'd advise the same for shared hosting. With reseller hosting/VPS you do get somebody to manage things for you but it's even more important to go for a reputable company in this case because if they do make a mistake it could impact you much more. With a dedicated server the worst they can do is have a network outage or power outage - not a misconfiguration or compromise of the node. If you're only selling a few servers to friends, etc. then you could partner with a VPS provide to order VPS in bulk, as needed, and just pass on IP and root info.

• @frixelsolutions

They are for giveaways, I would never sell hosting related products.

• @GoodHosting said:
    We are able to provide this, all of our plans come with unmetered bandwidth. That being said, our KVMs come with a /64 of IPv6 per virtual machine, as per the RFC. If you want to give each customer individual addresses, you'd be best to use OpenVZ within the KVM, or KVM within the KVM (we enable VMX on all virtual machines by default.)

/64 is the minmal end user allocation, but its not comfortable for example private 6in4, because in this case VPS is not end user. We prefer /56 or in some cases /48 per VPS.

• @jamaica said:

Just like how IPv4 was handled, they can request an additional block of IPv6, which can be at any size they can justify needing. They still keep their original /64 as an out of bound address space though.