Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TRADE] OneplusOne invitation in exchange for 1 year of vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[TRADE] OneplusOne invitation in exchange for 1 year of vps

BarisBaris Member

Hi there,
I just received my OneplusOne invitation and I don't need it anymore but being the ***hole I am I want to use this situation to gain me some fun by getting a new family member for my allready existing vps :-)

If you can provide me a vps fore 1 year than the invitation is yours. The vps should be at least comparable to a LES box but of course I also would appreciate a vps which is comparable to the 15 dollar yearly plan of crissic.

All locations except France, UK and Germany are welcome.

Offer will end in four hours.

Comments

• How much does the phone cost?

• jhjh Member

I'm confused. I need an invitation to spend money on a phone now?

• BarisBaris Member

@XxNisseGamerxX said:
    How much does the phone cost?

Depends where you are from.

The invite can only be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States.

You can check the price by choosing your country:
    http://oneplus.net/choose-country

• BarisBaris Member
    edited July 2014

@jhadley said:
    I'm confused. I need an invitation to spend money on a phone now?

Unfortunately, yes.

In my opinion the whole invitation system and marketing strategy is a big fail but still there is a huge demand because of the price and hardware.

• jhjh Member

Baris said: In my opinion the whole invitation system and marketing strategy is a big fail but still there is a huge damand because of the price and hardware.

Yeah, it does look good. I would have bought you a VPS for the invite if I hadn't just signed a new contract.

Thanked by 1Baris
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

What am I missing, why do you need an invitation, the phone is already being sold openly with worldwide free shipping? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/OnePlus-One-LTE-Phone-in-stock-Snapdragon-801-Quad-core-2-5G-3GB-Ram-cyanogenmod-CM11S/1903073505.html

• They give out so many invites in the past few days, although they make them expire within 24 hours. Both my friend and I got 3 each in the past 48 hours but we both already lost our interests in the phone considering the next gen Nexus should be out in a bit.

• BarisBaris Member

@rm_ said:
    What am I missing, why do you need an invitation, the phone is already being sold openly with worldwide free shipping? http://www.aliexpress.com/item/OnePlus-One-LTE-Phone-in-stock-Snapdragon-801-Quad-core-2-5G-3GB-Ram-cyanogenmod-CM11S/1903073505.html

Yepp, but a lot of people prefer the invitations for direct support and warranty.

• I can give you a free (Host1Free) VPS in Germany. Interested?

;))))))

• jhjh Member

Been looking at this some more and I think I want it. PM/email me the code and which VPS you want (up to $15) and I'll buy it for you.

Thanked by 1Baris
  • @rm_ said:

Also this one here is the Chinese version which may not be compatible with some carrier's network (the one they are selling to North American at least is the international version). (I am talking about the frequency of the signals).

• BarisBaris Member

@zhuanyi said:
    They give out so many invites in the past few days, although they make them expire within 24 hours. Both my friend and I got 3 each in the past 48 hours but we both already lost our interests in the phone considering the next gen Nexus should be out in a bit.

I also prefer and will buy the new Nexus.

I know that the numbers of invites are increasing but like I told I am an ***hole and maybe there is someone out there who wants to invest 3 bucks for a LES to make me happy and get his invitation the easy way ;-)

• BarisBaris Member

@jhadley said:
    Been looking at this some more and I think I want it. PM/email me the code and which VPS you want (up to $15) and I'll buy it for you.

Wow, you made me happy Sir!

If not demanded too much I would love to have the crissic yearly plan for 15 dollars. But I don't want to make profit out of this because fun is more important to me so a LES box would also do it. I let you decide ;-)

Will send you a screenshot and the invitation code in a few minutes.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited July 2014

zhuanyi said: Also this one here is the Chinese version which may not be compatible with some carrier's network (the one they are selling to North American at least is the international version). (I am talking about the frequency of the signals).

Aye, should check which frequencies you need before buying.

Personally I think this one is overpriced for no good reason, if you absolutely want LTE, check out Huawei Ascend P2 http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-NEW-Original-Huawei-Ascend-P2-4G-LTE-smart-phone-16GB-ROM-Quad-core-1-5Ghz/1365622616.html
    looks fantastic, IMO; and lots cheaper.

• Baris said: I know that the numbers of invites are increasing but like I told I am an ***hole and maybe there is someone out there who wants to invest 3 bucks for a LES to make me happy and get his invitation the easy way ;-)

for sure, there are always people who are less patient than you and me haha :)

Thanked by 1Baris
  • @rm_ said:
    looks fantastic, IMO; and lots cheaper.

You should check out those crazy Chinese mockup phones, the build quality might not be superb but some are just outright insane specs.

• BarisBaris Member

The phone supports LTE but not all frequency bands @rm_

@zhuanyi said:
    You should check out those crazy Chinese mockup phones, the build quality might not be superb but some are just outright insane specs.

I allready tested a few out of these devices and I totally agree that they are killer for the small price tags. I only miss support and warranty.

I just read that Xiaomi is aiming for the international market a few days ago. Things are changing.

• BarisBaris Member

Thread can be closed now.

Thanks to my trading partner @jhadley for sponsoring me a nice vps with crissic!

Also a huge thumbs up for @SkylarM and his lightning fast support and transfer of my new vps!

Today was a good day :)

Thanked by 1SkylarM
  • That phone looks good. When does it officially retail?