Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS to take over [QualityServers £15/Y128MB OpenVZ/128MB vswap VPS in UK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS to take over [QualityServers £15/Y128MB OpenVZ/128MB vswap VPS in UK

dannixdannix Member
edited September 2011 in Offers

Hello,

I've got this vps from QualityServers, but I don't have currently any usage for it.
Is anybody interested in taking over the following vps:

http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/qualityservers-15year-128mb-openvz-vps-in-uk/

• 128MB memory/128MB VSwap
  • 10GB storage on RAID50
  • 200GB/month data transfer on 1Gbps
  • 1x IPv4 + 8x IPv6
  • OpenVZ/SolusVM

The contract expires on Aug 11th 2012, which means there are more than 10 months left.
I would give it away for £10.

Comments

• sigh I want it. Need to set up my own person git/trac. Plus I need a ssh tunnel outside of Germany.

No money though.

• XeoncrossXeoncross Member
    edited September 2011

dannix said: I would give it away for £10

I'd take you up on your offer, but I'm too busy trying to pay for all the stuff the stores are also giving away for money.

• Would they allow you to give it away like that?

• @Gary said Would they allow you to give it away like that?

I actually had the same thought on my walk over to Panera.

• @dannix if the vps is still available, im interested. Send me a private message with details.

• I'm happy for this to be transferred.

• dannixdannix Member
    edited September 2011

OK, @thekreek got the details. As soon as I get the money transferred to me, I'll ask @jtodd to transfer the vps to @thekreek.
    I assume @thekreek needs to create an account at QualityServers first.

@jtodd, is it possible to create an customer account, without buying something, or how thekreek can create it (if needen), so the transfer would be possible?

• Dannix, please open a ticket for the transfer as we need an audit trail.

• dannixdannix Member
    edited September 2011

Ok ticket opened (Ticket ID: RNW-119-86625) , thanks.

• Done

• @jtodd on whcms I have the details for the VPS, I have an issue with the vps, can you take a look at ticket WNQ-266-31099.

Thanks.

• @thereek do you have the issue where the I/O throughput is low but the VPS is nonetheless pretty fast? What is the output of the dd? Thanks!

• For those who are interested in the performance of this VPS, here is a small WP install on CentOS 6.

@96mb i havent been able to test the I/O, give a bit of time.

• thekreek said: For those who are interested in the performance of this VPS, here is a small WP install on CentOS 6.

Can you maybe put something similar to this on that WP site? :)

<?php echo get_num_queries () ?> SQL queries | Page generation time: <?php echo timer_stop(); ?> seconds

• @Kuro done, its on the footer.

@96mb, i run a small test for a 1gb file and the speed i got was 13.7mb