Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New SolusVM Update - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New SolusVM Update

2»

Comments

• rsk said: edit: brainfart .. i know what you meant now .. sorry :P

Haha, it's been awhile since I have heard someone say that. :)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@sman said:
    My questions is why does he always feel the need to beak off about it every chance he gets when he should be playing with his other panel he seems to love so much. If it's so great then people will be able to figure that out for themselves. If he hates solus then don't use it. Problem solved. Why constantly beak off about it?!

Why dont you just shut up?

I am expressing my opinion and doing it with facts, all you can do it make a fool of yourself and resort to name calling.

Your not much different sometimes: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/650363/#Comment_650363

Yeah OpenVPN sucks, because reasons...... nicely done.

Look I have been using solusvm for 4 years now, I am very well qualified to tell you what bugs it has, what features have been broken for an age and what they are making no effort to fix.

On the flip side of that yes I tried a new panel, and as stated it does do everything solusvm can do and it happens it can also do a whole lot more and in a better way, why would that make you so angry? are you getting paid by solusvm to defend them?

Now as most people of this forum know, you usually jump on the wrong side of an argument just because you can, you have continuously shown you don't know what the hell you are doing over and over again.

What really annoys me about your attack here is that regardless of the fact my comments are based in fact I am simply highlighting (without venom) that solusvm still have issues unresolved for 4 years and an alternative exists.

What the hell makes you think your modules garden attack (yes it was a complete attack) is OK but my critical comments based on fact of SolusVM are not?

Which hosting company are you from again @sman ?

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • duyan13duyan13 Member
    edited July 2014

That was an :

• Virtualizor is better, solusvm lost a long time ago to Virtualizor which is my personal opinion on this.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2014

@jnelson3149 said: How quickly they forget...

We don't use Solus. We never used Solus VM. We will never use Solus VM.
    Now please find me any of my posts on any of forums where i have ever called solus good, near good or even positive product ? It is industry standard, probably most used panel, no doubt... best as industry says ... who am i to dispute that ...

If you need any more explanations regarding my opinions feel free to contact me via PM i will gladly explain you whatever topic regarding solus you wish to discuss. As for now, they are industry standard and no one can dispute that. Where they will be in few years (maybe months) it is up to them...

• jnelson3149jnelson3149 Member
    edited July 2014

drserver said: Now please find me any of my posts on any of forums where i have ever called solus good, near good or even positive product ?

You said it on July 23rd and the quote was from your post. You did use the word best.

Dictionary definition of best:
    finest, greatest, top, foremost, leading, preeminent, premier, prime, first, chief, principal, supreme, of the highest quality, superlative, par excellence, unrivaled, second to none, without equal, nonpareil, unsurpassed, peerless, matchless, unparalleled, unbeaten, unbeatable, optimum, optimal, ultimate, incomparable, ideal, perfect

drserver said: At this moment, they are Best panel for VPS hosting. I am excluding clouds... for now...

Ok enough on this, lets move on.

• zedzed Member
    edited July 2014

he wasn't clear in that comment, but if you read the thread it's pretty obvious he was talking about virtualizor.

• drserver said: OnraHost said: what advantages does SolusVM offer Virtualizor still does not?

@drserver's reply to this is below

drserver said: Lets say only this, if you kindly ask you can get whatever feature that you wish.

I think he needs to state clearly what he is talking about, and which panel. This post leads me to believe that with SolusVM you only have to ask and they will create any feature you wish.

This seems to contradict other posts he has made, so what are you left with? A collection of posts that mean less than nothing.

• zedzed Member

ok.

• @jnelson3149 @drserver

It was all a little bit of bad wording that caused miscommunication. He was talking about Virtualizor since I asked "vice-Versa"....but it wasn't responded in that order which caused the confusion.

drserver said: Lets say only this, if you kindly ask you can get whatever feature that you wish.

Talking about Virtualizor

Thanked by 2drserver lazyt