Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How Do You Offer Such Low Prices (IE $1 per month) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How Do You Offer Such Low Prices (IE $1 per month)

2»

Comments

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited July 2014

Pwner said: It doesn't take having contacts to succeed (though they can make a big difference in anything), it takes having a successful marketing plan and providing good service/support.

Yes i agree, selling hosting is not easy and you have to provide a good service and upgrade whenever possible to show customers you want to do more for them than just a standard service. We are upgrading our Czech location to 1Gbps in the next 48 hours, which i am sure the customers will be happy with. As for marketing for a seo expert it is easily done, though it is very hard work not like the old days of getting ranked high in google within weeks now it takes months, though social media is something that really helps also forums of course. I do look at other hosts seo and i have to admit 1 of the best on here is vpsdime who ever is doing there seo is very good.

• @EggheadTek said:(...) I understand that most of the VPS providers here are budget VPS however that still don't count for how you can offer a box for a buck a month when the IPV4 rental can cost that much? (...)

Two things. First part: you can get a dedi or colo paying as low as 10-20 cents per ipv4 address at quantity, say /25 or /24. Second part: have a plan in place to leverage said low end clients and you're all set :)