Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Hosting Company/ Wanting to make one. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Hosting Company/ Wanting to make one.

2»

Comments

• I just don't know anymore. The world has become a disappointing place.

• Summer actually started late this year, last year I remember people starts to "make" hosting companies like this back in May.

• lmao experience with Ubuntu mainly just isn't gonna cut it in this industry.

• W3HostW3Host Member

@Falco33 said:
    ?

None of them will be his. He's lying.

• Everyone let's all start hosts and sell VPSs to each other!! 1!

/sarcasm

Thanked by 1serverboss
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member

@hostnoob LMFAO with the pre-made images of "employes" and more of that, with the nice girl of the phone support with the logo on her shirt! But I don't think that is his company, either. Must be lying...

• @flowz said:
    Firstly, ServerBoss who are you ? Do I know you ? How did you find my MTA Thread.
    Secondly, I already started to make my hosting company. :] Already got 25 Buyers in 2 Hours.

oh really?

i remember that one of ur company was only alive for 2 days :D

you can not get customers in 2 hours because you always give free servers to all.and as you company gets dead in two days the servers too is closed.

Thanked by 1iriO
  • School holidays are going to end soon :D. And i hope he is the last kid here.

Thanked by 1iriO
  • Such a useless post. Try to be creative atleast

• @SammiRose said:
    Such a useless post. Try to be creative atleast

Hypocrite. You own this shitty "softsyshosting" and decide to say:

How about [shitty site that I own here]. They have nice website design with quick page loading time.

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/670647/#Comment_670647

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited July 2014

said: Well I want to make a Hosting Company with someone who can pay with PayPal

Well sounds like:

1. You are prohibited from using Paypal, such as being in a country Paypal doesn't do business with.

2. Age requirements

3. Previous "issues" with Paypal. I'll let others use their imaginations.

• doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited July 2014

zhuanyi said: Summer actually started late this year, last year I remember people starts to "make" hosting companies like this back in May.

I laugh at you making fun of summer hosts as you won a kickstarter, had everything delivered on a silver platter and made summer host excuses about why/how/your feelings preventing you from starting the contest you won but ended up ruining the first contest on this community

Thanked by 1zhuanyi
  • That's irrelevant with the "website design post". Why connecting with here?

• doughmanes said: 1. You are prohibited from using Paypal, such as being in a country Paypal doesn't do business with.

Ofcource! He is from UK and he has a unverified PayPal.

doughmanes said: 2. Age requirements

He is a school student!

doughmanes said: 3. Previous "issues" with Paypal. I'll let others use their imaginations.

He is not having any issue with PayPal because no one has raised dispute as he never got a single customer!

Thanked by 1iriO
  • FlorisFloris Member

@serverboss said:

Any underage kid can get verified PayPal these days... just use IBAN.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@doughmanes said:
    I laugh at you making fun of summer hosts as you won a kickstarter, had everything delivered on a silver platter and made summer host excuses about why/how/your feelings preventing you from starting the contest you won but ended up ruining the first contest on this community

How about we drop that by now?
    Why don't yiu go bash on the current kickstarter winner?

• RBHRBH Member
    edited July 2014

You my friend are about to enter a saturated market. Good luck getting your brand name out there. It's not impossible, but it most certainly ain't easy.

• @jvnadr said:
    hostnoob LMFAO with the pre-made images of "employes" and more of that, with the nice girl of the phone support with the logo on her shirt! But I don't think that is his company, either. Must be lying...

Actually it's not that one. I do know what it is though haha, I just remembered. He made a thread about it, then edited it but Google had already cached it.

I don't know if I should post it though

• orakorak Member

@hostnoob said:
    I don't know if I should post it though

Please do not hesitate to.

• ToadyusToadyus Member
    edited July 2014

hahahaha

Why Us

Because we have the best offers for the lowest prices.

Contact Information

Hostination Information

Phone: Hidden

Email: [email protected]

Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri: 24/7

Sat: 24/7

Sun: 24/7

• GoldValueHost

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • MikHo said: How about we drop that by now?

The man can speak for himself