Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virtualizor 2.4.8 with IPv6 only VPS support - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virtualizor 2.4.8 with IPv6 only VPS support

2»

Comments

• wychwych Member

@sz1hosting said:
    officially the best vps panel.

I see your still making bold unsubstantiated statements, no one panel can be officially the best, it is an opinion.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@wych said:
    I see your still making bold unsubstantiated statements, no one panel can be officially the best, it is an opinion.

Yep his way of putting things over is like an annoying 12 year old who shouts at his parents in the shop!

Alas the underlying point is not far off, lets be straight, in the same maket share for panels there is Feathur, SolusVM, HyperVM, Virtualizor.

The cold hard truth is that Virtualizor has better billing integration than all of them, more features, supports more virt types (with more coming) and is not the most expensive, it also has the fastest responding support team, and by responding I mean meaningful response not just "sir I will pass this to management"

The race is over IMO, I just feel like a fool for not backing them sooner.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

What i like most, is their willing to help and improve things. That is hard to find those days. They are on right way to replace Solus VM.

Thanked by 2lukesUbuntu netomx
  • wychwych Member

After feedback from @AnthonySmith and @drserver I think I need to give them another go...

Thanked by 1lukesUbuntu
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@wych email them for a private demo, I did that so I could play with a real setup not the public one which has certain restrictions for obvious reasons.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

We use them aswell, great support and nice design.