Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Petris Consulting LLC - $7/month DDoS-Filtered 1GB KVM VPSes
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Petris Consulting LLC - $7/month DDoS-Filtered 1GB KVM VPSes

petrispetris Member

About Petris Consulting LLC

Petris Consulting LLC is a registered company in the state of Georgia in the United States, incorporated in March 2014 and operated by myself. I am a software engineer based in Atlanta with experience in many languages and other technical subjects such as server administration.

My goal is to provide DDoS-protected virtual servers at an affordable price on nodes that are properly maintained and looked after. Various monitoring software is used to ensure servers are operating optimally, many of which are publicly available (see Observium and uptime reports).

Offer

• 1GB RAM
  • 25GB Storage
  • 1 Virtual CPU
  • 2TB Data Transfer
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • 5 IPv6 Addresses
  • KVM Virtualization
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • $7/month

Order Now

Node Specifications

• Intel Xeon E5-1620v2 (3.7 GHz)
  • 64GB DDR3 RAM (1600MHz)
  • 2 x 2TB HDD (Software RAID 1)
  • 1Gbps port, 500Mbps transfer speed

Support Policy

To keep prices low, services are strictly unmanaged. Tickets regarding network, performance, and control panel issues will be addressed in a timely manner; all others will be closed with an explanation of our unmanaged policy. NOTE: Enabling/Disabling permanent DDoS mitigation is an exception to this policy.

Refund Policy

You may request a full refund for your first service within the first 72 hours of placing your initial order. Refund requests must be made via a ticket.

Other Information

Please feel free to open a sales ticket should you have any questions or concerns prior to purchasing.

Comments

• Very professional entry into this market, good job. I hope to hear good things about you.

Thanked by 2petris Pwner
  • petrispetris Member

@GoodHosting said:
    Very professional entry into this market, good job. I hope to hear good things about you.

Thank you!

• edited July 2014

Edit: NVM I'm stupid

• marrcomarrco Member

i can't tell about this new service, but i appreciated Petris comments here many times, he is really competent, so this could be an interesting offer.
    Good luck with this new company

Thanked by 1petris
  • rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

Ordered one. Very snappy and the network speeds are great.

Thanked by 1petris
  • Hi,

Can I load my own linux ISO?

Thanks

• petrispetris Member

@real_skinner said:
    Hi,

Can I load my own linux ISO?

Thanks

No, however if you let me know what distribution you want I could see about adding it.