Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking bids/Looking for someplace to move to - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Taking bids/Looking for someplace to move to

2»

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@qps said:

Understood, sorry about the misinformation on my part.

Anyway you are still a budget provider, not that it's bad at all, just a different service and not what OP asked for.

• MarkTurner said: @0xdragon - he was the guy kicking off a hullabaloo about 1 day late delivery a few months ago - see here

Maybe because I've been used to good/timely/professional services. Delimiter is certainly incapable of one imo. :)

You're not trying to create a mess here like you do everywhere Turner, are you?

• @srvrpro said:
    You're not trying to create a mess here like you do everywhere Turner, are you?

Your lack of respect is insane.

• What about leaseweb .You can strike deal with them just call them.

• srvrprosrvrpro Member
    edited July 2014

0xdragon said: Your lack of respect is insane.

Wait, what?

MarkTurner said: he was the guy kicking off a hullabaloo

Thanks.

• srvrprosrvrpro Member
    edited July 2014

0xdragon said: Your lack of respect is insane.

And weren't you the one calling someone with a tiny dick the other day? I'm far well behaved then you. http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/661215/#Comment_661215

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @srvrpro said:
    And weren't you the one calling someone with a tiny dick the other day? I'm far well behaved then you. http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/661215/#Comment_661215

That guy is getting all he deserves, I dont blame @0xdragon

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • For real? If you all want to cat fight, please do it in your own threads. I can't believe how quickly this deteriorated. My budget is around $100 a month. I can go a little higher, but it would be tight. I've seen some interesting prospects here so far, but after adding on cPanel, they are still a little too high.

D

Thanked by 2netomx linuxthefish
  • Mark_RMark_R Member

@Nyr said:
    Budget providers don't need to be bad but are less reliable than premium ones.

For example, support with DataShack is slow and network only HE+Cogent IIRC.

The support of Datashack is fast and accurate in my experience, ontop of that the network is fine. It just works! that is all we can ask for right.

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited July 2014

We provided a quote via Fliphost already and are in talks Hoping to hear back :)

https://www.cloudshards.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=128

• edited July 2014

Check Dacentec

Dual Quad Core Xeon L5420
     16GB DDR2 RAM
     2TB SATA or 120GB SSD
     4 Hot Swap Drive Bays
     IPMI/iKVM on option
     /29 IP Addresses (w/ Justification)
     Rent to Own - 12 Payments
     Remote Reboot
     Automated OS Install
     Unmanaged

That's $50 only, I know it doesn't meet all of the requested specs but you have some $ left in the budget to upgrade it.

• @Mark_R said:
    Not all budget providers are "bad" - I recommend www.datashack.net they are solid & professional, ontop of that they are always offering good deals.

their pricing is awesome but I had some bad experience with their network, I am planing to move over to Quadra soon

• jeffreywinters said: Check Dacentec

Don't pay by credit card or your card gets charged twice then sales department is clueless of why or how to resolve it. Network quality isn't the best to be desired. I've been a customer since 11/2012 and I'm about to have my equipment unplugged

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • johnlth93 said: their pricing is awesome but I had some bad experience with their network,

Do you even open up support tickets like in the past with their Chinese CDN abuser incident?

• I also recommend @qps. Very good service, and fast support.

Thanked by 1qps
  • MunMun Member

It depends on what you are aiming for. If you want enterprise class check out incero.com @ryanarp

If you are just looking for a business class server @qps is great.

Thanked by 1ryanarp