Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Raspberry PI Hosting - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Raspberry PI Hosting

2»

Comments

• The only issue with pi hosting is that the user can OC the system right from CLI. With it only costing $2/m puts you at a higher risk.

• I WANT ONE

• RaymiiRaymii Member

@Janevski said:
    The data sheet says NUC requires up to 65W, which means that in a system with that particular density, passive cooling will be a problem. Correct me if i am wrong.
    Otherwise it looks like a nice board.

You could just remove the casing, place it in a rack with a fan on it? Multiple ones on a 1 U tray.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@nexmark said:
    Would any of you be interested in some Raspberry PI hosting

It'll cost around $2 A month for 1 IPV4 Address, 100GB Bandwidth @ 100Mbps, Free Re-install's/Installations

Just wanted to know if Raspberry PI's are hot enough in the hosting industry

These's PI's I have are a mix of Model a and b

Personally myself, These thing's have alot of power for their size and power consumption, Could be very LET friendly besides some cheap VPS

how do i signup????

• StevieStevie Member

@nexmark are you an alt of vicommunication/Boxode?

Alot of your topics/comments seem very similar, like this one where vi/box talk about hosting a dedicated Pi

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/28529/would-you-be-interested-in-micro-dedicated-servers#latest

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

• @Stevie said:
    nexmark are you an alt of vicommunication/Boxode?

Alot of your topics/comments seem very similar, like this one where vi/box talk about hosting a dedicated Pi

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/28529/would-you-be-interested-in-micro-dedicated-servers#latest

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

We're not affiliated with each other, Just pure coincidence

• StevieStevie Member

@nexmark

ok good enough for me eyebrow still raised

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    edited July 2014

@Stevie said:
    nexmark are you an alt of vicommunication/Boxode?

I think Vicommunications used to belong to BlueVM which in turn belongs to CC, doubt they have any affiliation with Nexthost...

but then who knows?