Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

(1) VPS Reseller Giveaway!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

(1) VPS Reseller Giveaway!

Hello Lowendtalk,

Today I am giving away a VPS Reseller that is from fuzzyhosts.com costs 3 euro a month, it is still good until October 1st 2014. (Just got a reply that the person only needs to register to fuzzyhosts.com and it will be transferred. also if you like it please try to pay the 3 euro monthly price after October 1st)

The requirement is that you are active in lowendtalk(with atleast some productive topics) and get better chances if someone recommends you for it.
>
>

20 Users

>

20 Virtual Servers

>

200 GB Disk

>

1 GB Memory

>

2 GB Swap/Burst

>

2 IPv4

>

20 IPv6

>

Thanked by 1upfreak

Comments

• Sure, I'd love to have it :)

• StevieStevie Member

0xdragon you are active and I seen you in quite a few threads I post on - so its all yours :-)

Just sign up on fuzzyhosts.com and send me the email you registered with. (I need the email since they told me to give them that so they can transfer the reseller account to you.

• @Stevie said:
    0xdragon you are active and I seen you in quite a few threads I post on - so its all yours :-)

Just sign up on fuzzyhosts.com and send me the email you registered with. (I need the email since they told me to give them that so they can transfer the reseller account to you.

Thanks mate, shall do right now :)

• StevieStevie Member

0xdragon, Sounds Good :-), I hope you find a good use for it, I just saw I had it idle since December 1st 2013 - yikes...

Also fuzzyhosts seems pretty fast at responding out of 3 tickets I think the most I had to wait was one hour, I sadly can not give you any details about how stable there servers are since I only had my account idle.

• FritzFritz Veteran

All of these just for 3 euro / month?

• StevieStevie Member

@Fritz - yea it was a limited special they had last year.

• @Stevie said:
    0xdragon, Sounds Good :-), I hope you find a good use for it, I just saw I had it idle since December 1st 2013 - yikes...

Also fuzzyhosts seems pretty fast at responding out of 3 tickets I think the most I had to wait was one hour, I sadly can not give you any details about how stable there servers are since I only had my account idle.

For some reason their registration page is giving me a white screen after submitting. Could you open a ticket for me about that?

Thanks! :)

• StevieStevie Member

@0xdragon

Sure Bud, but did you get any confirmation or emails from them?

Can you PM the email you used to sign up and i will let them know right now.

• @Stevie said:
    0xdragon

Sure Bud, but did you get any confirmation or emails from them?

Can you PM the email you used to sign up and i will let them know right now.

For some reason it won't let me register (white screen after hitting submit), but my email is now in your PM box :)

• There does seem to be an issue at them moment we are looking to resolve this soon.

• ChuckChuck Member

3 euro a month for this?

I just checked their Packages. Looks like this would cost at least £20 a month.

• StevieStevie Member

@Chuck

As I posted in this very thread, it was a limited special from last year. I had the account since December 1st

• @Chuck said:
    3 euro a month for this?

I just checked their Packages. Looks like this would cost at least £20 a month.

it's £3 not euro we do offer promotion from time to time, this was an offer provided to a site with limited stock.

• @0xdragon said:

This issue should now be relsoved and your should be able to register your account.

• @FuzzyHosts said:
    This issue should now be relsoved and your should be able to register your account.

Done, thanks for the fix! :)

• blackblack Member
    edited July 2014

@FuzzyHosts

20 Users
    20 Virtual Servers
    200 GB Disk
    1 GB Memory
    2 GB Swap/Burst
    2 IPv4
    20 IPv6

for $3 a month?