Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Satisfied BlueVM Customer - no BlueVM complaints here, please
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Satisfied BlueVM Customer - no BlueVM complaints here, please

emgemg Veteran

Diogenes was looking for an honest man. I am looking for a satisfied BlueVM customer. If you are a current BlueVM customer and you are pleased and satisfied with BlueVM's products and services, please post here.

If you are employee of BlueVM or otherwise affiliated with them (not a customer), please do not reply here. I hope that other LET members will call you out if you do.

If you are unhappy or dissatisfied with BlueVM, please do not reply here. Thank you. Give me a few days and I will start a new thread regarding my own experiences with BlueVM. If want, you can add your own gripes and complaints to that thread.

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Why?!

• ShhhInviShhhInvi Member
    edited July 2014

*edit: opps get confused with other provider. Dont know how to delete this. Sorry

• JyleeJylee Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2014

I got their $5 special plan last year and use it for CDN, no complaint at all. But I don't know whether or not I am satisfied.

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

I have a 64MB VPS with them, fairly happy with it.

• I have been using BlueVM for more than 2 years, and if you know what you want, you can demand that and get it (This applies for all low end providers btw) at a great price-performance ratio. They are honest, sincere and performance is good ( i had them move me to nice nodes if that matters to be mentioned here). Support tickets can sometimes be longer, but they take all efforts to solve your issues.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • FritzFritz Veteran

I have their 2GB OVZ plan and very happy with it.

• berkayberkay Member

I have their $9,99 512 MB KVM in Buffalo and before the reinstall I made yesterday, uptime was around 42-43 days. Network isn't bad and Feathur is quite nice. Ticket replies usually take long, but this is the only downside of them I've seen. So, for the price, it's quite good I think.

• I have the blue0.5 plan as a backup MX. The service isn't without interruption, but for the price and application, I'm satisfied.

• I've been with them for about a year. Performance is great, but you can really feel abusive neighbors. Support is slow but professional and knowledgeable. The price / resource ratio is one of the best at LET. I had a 2GB and was always able to use everything.

BlueVM is a stable provider. I cannot see them ever deadpooling.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited July 2014

I would say I am a satisfied customer. Performance has been iffy in the past, there tend to be a lot of network up and downs, but for the price I pay and the location I've got, I'm quite satisfied.

Ticket responses are shabby tho.

So, what's the point of this thread? Sounds like it's part of a wacky grand plan.

• akzakz Member

I have their $1 feathur launch special and a $10 kvm both have been rock solid one of my better uptime boxes. So far they havent let me down support or service wise.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • I am happy.

• emgemg Veteran

Thank you to everyone for their replies. I just submitted a request to BlueVM to cancel my VPS.

I chose one of you and asked that BlueVM apply the remaining prorated credit to that account. If you did not receive a message from me, then it went to another person above.

I will follow up in a new thread with a review of my experience with BlueVM in the near future. Any whiners and complainers can pile on in that thread. Again, thank you for responding.

--> Please close this thread.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@emg said:
    Thank you to everyone for their replies. I just submitted a request to BlueVM to cancel my VPS.

I chose one of you and asked that BlueVM apply the remaining prorated credit to that account. If you did not receive a message from me, then it went to another person above.

I will follow up in a new thread with a review of my experience with BlueVM in the near future. Any whiners and complainers can pile on in that thread. Again, thank you for responding.

--> Please close this thread.

Weird way of doing it, but nice touch mate.

This discussion has been closed.