Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fiberoute clients area down!!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fiberoute clients area down!!!

khavkhav Member
edited July 2014 in Providers

I have been a happy customer of fiberoute( @Infinity) for months now but its seems to be undergoing through some serious trouble recently.The cilentarea , solusvm panel & my server all are down but the main site is online.

https://fiberoute.com/ -main site

https://my.fiberoute.com/ -cilent area

https://manage.fiberoute.com/ -solusvm panel

Hope it get fixed soon :(

Comments

• NodeNode Member

Hi Khav,

We're sorting this out as I speak. This relates to one of our routers and only affects some of our web infrastructure located offsite. All VPS servers are online and working as normal. I've checked and your server is running, but I'm sorry for any inconvenience you've had with regards to managing it.

Our website is up and running. Everything else will be restored as soon as possible.

@infinity will send out further information later.

Many thanks for your continued business and your understanding around this issue.

• khavkhav Member

@Node waiting for it to be fixed :)

And no i can't access my server via ssh

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

Site is up for me, billing and solus no.

• NodeNode Member
    edited July 2014

Hi @Khav,

Can you please private message me the server in question IP address? So I can further investigate for you.

Many thanks.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Hi Khav,

I do appreciate your frustration. This issue is unrelated to the previous issue of the 'problem node'. That has been fixed and I was at the datacenter running tests on it. Even still we are replacing all the hardware and will ensure a seamless migration to all clients on that particular node, I'll be sending an e-mail in a couple of days after I've built the replacement node.

This particular web-infrastructure issue was elongated since our monitoring is mainly based off agent's on the server which send information out which was still working while connecting in to the public IP's for our Solus master and clients area wasn't working. Obviously this was an overlooking in our monitoring system for which we will be rectifying as of today.

The plan of action for now is to restore our web-infrastructure from backups don another server which does not use the problematic 'virtual router' until we are able to resolve the current problem. As a side note our main site was never down (it is hosted on another UK infrastructure), this issue is isolated to our offsite Milano infrastructure.

If you have any problems in particular, feel free to e-mail ([email protected]) or call. Since you've posted this thread I'll try my best to keep it updated.

~Humza

• khavkhav Member

@Infinity , i knew that your main site was never down:)
    Read my post lol

Anyways sometimes things go wrong but i am sure you guys will sort it out pretty soon

Thanks to both of you for quick update on the situation

Regards

• khavkhav Member

@Node you got a pm :)

edited July 2014

@khav said:
    Node you got a pm :)

Hi Khav,

I'm fairly exhausted right now, never actually made it sleep tonight properly. In any case I've got the backups restored and a couple of minutes they should both be up, provided your DNS isn't slow of course.

As for your VPS, it's shown as responding to ping, I'm not sure of your SSH port so I can't really test SSH. Are you not able to connect at all? No other clients have complained and my test VM's on the same node are up and running fine.

~Humza

Just a quick update: everything is back up and running fine. The original issue will still be looked into. An update was sent out by e-mail some time ago.

@khav Please submit a ticket, e-mail or call us if possible with the problem. If you are not able to connect to the host please provide an mtr if possible, if not a traceroute will do. There have been no problems on our UK infrastructure today at all, so the issue, if any, would be isolated to your VM.

Once again I do apologise for the disruption.

~Humza

• khavkhav Member

The issue have now been resolved .....Thumbs Up for good communication @Infinity & @Node

@Nekki you can close this discussion

This discussion has been closed.