Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostQZ - 3.5 usd\month Core2 2G 20G-HDD 512GB 500GB America - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostQZ - 3.5 usd\month Core2 2G 20G-HDD 512GB 500GB America

13»

Comments

• 8QE8QE Member

@Tammy said:
    peppovps :D

handsome girl :D

• What a cute boy you are!!!!!:):):D

• 8QE8QE Member

@iloveroot said:
    What a cute boy you are!!!!!:):):D

Is it true?

• alexhalexh Member

@qzjqjh said:
    My website suffered DDoS attack. I'm still processing. And you are to maltreat an injured person.

You are not injured, or being maltreated. I don't have sympathy here; Every other host has attacks like this, and deals with them accordingly. You are extremely rude to myself and others, and it's evident to me now that you've likely created a negative following strong enough to result in these attacks.

Good look with your past, present and future business ventures; Perhaps controlling your emotions is a skill you can work on.

• TammyTammy Member
    edited July 2014

8QE said: handsome girl :D

I'm boy.the avatar is my goddess

• 8QE8QE Member

@Tammy said:
    I'm boy.the avatar is my goddess

0v0 Oh my god, i can no longer love..

• @alexh said:
    Could we get more accurate translations?

I'll assume this individual has started / ran off on businesses in the past, or has some affiliation with a person who's done this. @Nekki

Late to the party, but:

围观你全家。我不是邱子健。谢谢。

围观 is Chinese slang comparable to breaking out the popcorn to watch the drama unfold. The first commenter came to "watch" OP like a spectacle, and OP's basically giving him an FU sort of insult back. Mentioning people's whole family (全家) is taken as a common insult in Chinese.

我讨厌你这种乱喷人的中国人!

This is more along the lines of "I hate Chinese people like you who go around spouting bullshit about people!"

跑路你全家。我不是邱子健!

Again, original commenter asked if he was going to deadpool and make a run with the money (跑路), so he replied back with another classy (and creative) insult.

秋种来了呀?i0idc、pepovps、ideaidc,这次这个hostqz准备多久跑呀?

Basically yes, he has allegedly started and shut down three other businesses in the past and the commenter wants to know how long will he run HostQZ before he runs off again.

Thanked by 38QE geekalot Issam2204
  • ./.............

• Are u kidding me ?