Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$15.00 a YEAR ( UK - CZ ) 1 WEEK SPECIAL! HOSTINGandVPS.COM New site design and better domain name! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$15.00 a YEAR ( UK - CZ ) 1 WEEK SPECIAL! HOSTINGandVPS.COM New site design and better domain name!

13»

Comments

• All of your threads seem to end up bad for you, I've told you to stop with this crap and you still don't listen! Everyone please be nice to him, he tries :(

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • MikeInMikeIn Member

Ok! We should end the point of discussion now. As every/ almost thing is clear now!

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@linuxthefish said:
    All of your threads seem to end up bad for you, I've told you to stop with this crap and you still don't listen! Everyone please be nice to him, he tries :(

people usually understand what they are doing wrong after trying 1-2 times, however, @sz1hosting appears to be a "special" case. This is a never-ending story, are you going to support that by asking people to stay nice?

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

It might still be "a friend of a friend" who helped with a template. The "friend of a friend" could have bought the template (or used it on another site). Leaving out bits of information is not lying per se.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • Mark_R said: are you going to support that by asking people to stay nice?

It is nice to be nice.

MikHo said: Leaving out bits of information is not lying

I totally agree with that fact.

• hellogoodbyehellogoodbye Member
    edited July 2014

@sz1hosting said:
    I totally agree with that fact.

There is such a thing as lying by omission. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie#Lying_by_omission

Not taking sides in this whole thing, but saying/agreeing that "leaving out bits of information is not lying" is just not true.

EDIT: And I suggest talking to that webdesign firm from London to figure out why their "exclusive" design of your site is a dead ringer for a $15 public template from Themeforest. You should try and get a refund from them because just a quick look at the two shows that webdesigning firm did not make any changes whatsoever, and you've already admitted that you made your own tweaks after.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • hellogoodbye said: You should try and get a refund from them.

I did not pay for the design / template installation - it was free.

• @sz1hosting said:
    I did not pay for the design / template installation - it was free.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

sz1hosting said: I did not pay for the design / template installation - it was free.

Then, either someone paid for it and gifted it to you (unlikely) or you are using a pirated template, since it is NOT free:

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited July 2014

Nyr said: gifted

Yes gifted..... $15 is nothing i do not see how you think we would use a nulled template. When we pay $1000's a month to run the hosting company.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

sz1hosting said: Yes gifted..... $15 is nothing i do not see how you think we would use a nulled template.

Looks like you don't even know where it came from. And no need to brag about your bills.

Also, no trace of any "Brady Hussain" or "sz1Hosting Group" on Companies House, so it doesn't look like you run any company either.

• Nyr said: Looks like you don't even know where it came from. And no need to brag about your bills.
    Also, no trace of any "Brady Hussain" or "sz1Hosting Group" on Companies House, so it doesn't look like you run any company either.

We are still waiting for HMRC at this time though we have gone ahead and registered with companies house sooner than we planned.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//companysearch?disp=1&frfsh=1405578586&#result

• He even added an offer to it...

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • mpkossen said: He even added an offer to it...

I thought i would make the most of it, though this offer has been killed with the negative comments but i only have myself to blame, from now on any offers and posts will not be made by me but by my marketing team.