Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

128 MB +/- Plan in $5-$6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

128 MB +/- Plan in $5-$6

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hi,
I need a 128 MB Ram VPS in USA, must be in $5-$6.

HDD, vSwap, Bandwidth can be anything I don't care.

I'll run it for OpenVPN + PPTP.

I had an idle server at GVH. I tried with that. But, everyday, I see the PPP Kernel Missing. Ticket them, they resolves, again next day Module Missing, Ridiculous.

I saw $5 123Systems Plan in currently in stock but their recent reviews are making headache. So, I want your opinion.

Thanks,
Mahfuz.

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I take it that's $5-6 a year?

You can do OpenVPN on LES which is well within your price range, but no PPTP.

Otherwise, there's the silly XVMLabs $5 deal, but that's not guaranteed to work on any level.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Nekki said:
    I take it that's $5-6 a year?

You can do OpenVPN on LES which is well within your price range, but no PPTP.

Otherwise, there's the silly XVMLabs $5 deal, but that's not guaranteed to work on any level.

RIJX had a plan over LEB. But, it s currently out of stock. Can you confirm me that Bandwagon Host's 128 MB Plan ($5.99) has a Dedicated IPv4 ?? Or it's like Shared IP NAT Ports!

• does it hurt to add another $1 to your price ? go for iniz $7 / year

Thanked by 1Patrick
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

AFAIK BandwagonHost don't do any NAT IPv4 plans. I'm sure if you click through on the order form it will confirm you get a dedicated IPv4 address though.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    RIJX had a plan over LEB. But, it s currently out of stock. Can you confirm me that Bandwagon Host's 128 MB Plan ($5.99) has a Dedicated IPv4 ?? Or it's like Shared IP NAT Ports!

It has dedicated IP. I have 1 64 and 1 128mb at there. For VPN purposes, if you're okay with CentOS, there's an automated installer for VPN at their panel so it is pretty much a one click thingy for your case :)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

yeah go with INIZ, Premium :D

• soulchiefsoulchief Member
    edited July 2014

For $5-$6, BandwagonHost or InceptionHost (if you don't need dedicated IPv4).

for <$7 a year, HostUs or INIZ

Thanked by 1AlexanderM