Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vultr Countdown to 30,000 Instances - $300 Credit
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vultr Countdown to 30,000 Instances - $300 Credit

DaveADaveA Member

With over 28,000 instances deployed, more and more customers have been discovering the industry leading performance of Vultr! We continue to add more capacity around the world, more plans, and most importantly....more features! Celebrate our track record by joining our countdown to 30,000 instances - deploy the 30,000th instance and your account will be credited $300!

Thank you to the LET community for supporting our new venture and providing valuable feedback since our inception!

https://www.vultr.com/news/31/Countdown-to-30,000-instances!

DaveA

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@DaveA that's great news, now how about you get more than 1 node in Japan :)

• J1021J1021 Member

AnthonySmith said: @DaveA that's great news, now how about you get more than 1 node in Japan :)

You too! ;)

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

Contest Terms: Spamming new instances is prohibited. Users launching more than 60 instances per hour will be excluded from the prize.

Does that mean I can create 59 instances per hour?

• DaveADaveA Member

@AnthonySmith You got it!

edited July 2014

@DaveA said:
    AnthonySmith You got it!

Oh really, when?, I asked and got a very underwhelming... maybe.

• DaveADaveA Member

@AnthonySmith - I'm assuming you were sarcastic about having only 1 node in JP. Not sure who you asked but we have plenty of nodes in JP

@DaveA said:
    AnthonySmith - I'm assuming you were sarcastic about having only 1 node in JP. Not sure who you asked but we have plenty of nodes in JP

Maybe I am getting mixed messages then, there was a lot of 'if's' when asking about more capacity.

I was told point blank by Mike and Don that you cant offer any more capacity in Japan and that you don't even have 8GB of free Ram and 0 disk space,.. which I found a little odd.

I was told you may review it in 3 - 4 weeks.

I really love your service but capacity planning clearly is not a strong point, I cant even give my money to you.

• DaveADaveA Member

@AnthonySmith - Understood, the availability issue with larger instances in JP will be resolved sooner than later.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Just advertising with every minor news from Vultr..They earn at least $10 000 with this challenge and drop $300 to winner, nice..

• instatechinstatech Member
    edited July 2014

I am always unlucky with contest etc.:( also congrats on your success.

• Few days ago, I launched my first one with them and I am really happy with everything. Snapshot backups are awesome; unlike Digital Ocean, you do it while the machine is running.

• StevieStevie Member

Contest ended - from 29981 and after the vps count update 30026 lol