Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what do they want or actually trying to do? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

what do they want or actually trying to do?

2»

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I personally do not bother deleting the pending orders frequentely. I get a couple of them daily. However each month, around 5-6 of them get eventually paid a week or two later, which is weird and is the reason I keep them for longer.

• MrDOSMrDOS Member
    edited June 2012

@LiquidHost said: However each month, around 5-6 of them get eventually paid a week or two later, which is weird and is the reason I keep them for longer.

I'm not sure if this is something the receiving end would be able to differentiate, but eChecks can take forever to clear -- close to a couple of weeks if you're outside of the States (say, Canada).

• RandyRandy Member

you will see my offers soon taipres\;-)

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member

@Randy said: oh come on that makes no sense. how can you actually get free things with out paying.

I get alot of this and they choose a less used form of payment. In general I think they are just searching for someone who has not properly configured "setup after payment is received"

• RandyRandy Member

@HC_Ro said: @Randy said: oh come on that makes no sense. how can you actually get free things with out paying.

I get alot of this and they choose a less used form of payment. In general I think they are just searching for someone who has not properly configured "setup after payment is received"

yeah but. none of us here is such an idiot to setup whmcs the wrong way

• AmfyAmfy Member

@Randy said: oh come on that makes no sense. how can you actually get free things with out paying. who told them that WHMCS gives them the vps/service once they order without paying?

Here in Germany most providers will give you the service before you paid, that's normal here...

But I also think that the most are just abuseres or so

• Yeah... a fair few people have WHMCS set up wrong so people go around looking for that I think.

When I worked at a MC server host, we'd have unpaid signups all the time. It didn't really matter though, we just let them sit for a few days in "pending" until they got deleted by the system a few days later.