Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intel® C2750, 8GB RAM, 1TB Disk, 1GBit Uplink - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Intel® C2750, 8GB RAM, 1TB Disk, 1GBit Uplink

2»

Comments

• Looking for such again, but this time 500GB is OK and 500MBit Uplink (not EU restricted) is ok, if you can go below $15. kvm-over-ip isn't anymore vital as long as free automated installations are available (however, I still prefer kvm-over-ip).

• Just stick with online.net, they are now priced €16/mo with setup fee. You won't get anything cheaper.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@webcraft said:
    Looking for such again, but this time 500GB is OK and 500MBit Uplink (not EU restricted) is ok, if you can go below $15. kvm-over-ip isn't anymore vital as long as free automated installations are available (however, I still prefer kvm-over-ip).

$15?!

Thanked by 1msg7086
  • I have 1 avoton from online.net. Online.net is no accept paypal.

• webcraft said: Looking for such again, but this time 500GB is OK and 500MBit Uplink (not EU restricted) is ok, if you can go below $15. kvm-over-ip isn't anymore vital as long as free automated installations are available (however, I still prefer kvm-over-ip).

Thanked by 2msg7086 akaemu
  • @webcraft said:
    Looking for such again, but this time 500GB is OK and 500MBit Uplink (not EU restricted) is ok, if you can go below $15. kvm-over-ip isn't anymore vital as long as free automated installations are available (however, I still prefer kvm-over-ip).

Your kidding right? God forbid the DC and staff need to make some money to live off.

@mustafaramadhan said:
    I have 1 avoton from online.net. Online.net is no accept paypal.

They do for legacy accounts.

• wych said: They do for legacy accounts.

not the case ^ i have one of those accounts and paypal isnt an option anymore (although it was) they explained they are stopping paypal soon altogether. and sadly it costs me an extra £3 each payment! (they don't like prepaid cards either)

• @TarZZ92 said:

Strange; I paid my last invoice with paypal and I don't have a credit card so this got awkward...

When I last enquired they said it wasn't an option for new accounts but mine would stay setup.

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited November 2014

@Cakey said:
    I use it on online, it's quite nifty.

Both sites give a 404 error. :/

Edit: Not available in EU.

• wych said: When I last enquired they said it wasn't an option for new accounts but mine would stay setup.

maybe the rep here can clarify it. but support said different to me. (and a friend of mine)