Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need vServer (VPS) IN FrankFurt, France - HELP~~~
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need vServer (VPS) IN FrankFurt, France - HELP~~~

**I need a hosting that has VPS (Linux) location :FrankFurt
Or FRANCE...

IPV4 (France):93.xx.xx.xx (if possible)**

Comments

• server4you maybe?

• 93.xx I am,m not sure you would be able to get it but you may try OVH or server4you

• server4you, doesn't have 93.xx ?? I've tried, all 85.25,,,62.75

• @leoajetii said:
    server4you, doesn't have 93.xx ?? I've tried, all 85.25,,,62.75

Most providers usually generate IPs randomly. And can you please explain why you need 93.xx, can't 85.25 or 37.187 do what you are looking for ?

• I need for Game Server, and 93 it's popular, or any FrankFurt host

• itgodsitgods Member

www.colorhost.de !

Thanked by 1Colorhost
  • @itgods said:
    www.colorhost.de !

What IP ? or loaction or any IP TESE

• artvartv Member

maybe @filemedia ? Not sure about the IP ...

• Sorry, we do not have a subnet with 93...*.

• colmcolm Member

You can check Vultr.com.

• wychwych Member

@K2Bytes said:
    Most providers usually generate IPs randomly. And can you please explain why you need 93.xx, can't 85.25 or 37.187 do what you are looking for ?

Puts them to the top of the browser lists I believe for the games so they can advertise easily.

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited July 2014
    #!/bin/bash
    for i in {0..255}; do
    whois 93.$i.0.0
    done

Then use search function in nano to look for 'hosting'?

• For a VPS for the primary use of game server hosting, NFO Servers offers the hands down best service I've seen. They offer fully dedicated undersold XEN resources at a decent price, I've used them for around a year now and they're great, support usually responds in minutes, great knowledge-bases, great network, etc. Their connections at most of their locations is 20 Gbit and they have experience with attack mitigation/good firewalls in place that filter most floods. Read around their site, there's a lot of good information about how they operate and what not: https://www.nfoservers.com

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@wych said:
    Puts them to the top of the browser lists I believe for the games so they can advertise easily.

those gameserver lists rank the servers based on popularity + uptime. there's no valid reason to get a specific IP range.

• itgodsitgods Member

@leoajetii said:
    What IP ? or loaction or any IP TESE

http://lg.colorhost.de/ - location is Frankfurt, Germany.

• wychwych Member

@Mark_R said:
    those gameserver lists rank the servers based on popularity + uptime. there's no valid reason to get a specific IP range.

Just going off something I was told by someone who hosted game servers... MyBad.