Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free one year domain .xyz - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free one year domain .xyz

13»

Comments

• @socials said:
    Are you seriously implying that being attracted to prepubescent girls is completely normal?

Not at all, but you don't go tell someone to kill themselves.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2014

@0xdragon said:
    Not at all, but you don't go tell someone to kill themselves.

Careful, people need much less to label someone as a pedophile, just operating a Tor node or trying to protect your identity is enough these days. Just today one romanian channel is spewing propaganda on how to protect children from the internet because it is full of predators and what laws do we need to "protect the children", like kids are raped or abducted online.

• @Maounique said:
    Careful, people need much less to label someone as a pedophile, just operating a Tor node or trying to protect your identity is enough these days. Just today one romanian channel is spewing propaganda on how to protect children from the internet because it is full of predators and what laws do we need to "protect the children", like kids are raped or abducted online.

You are on your way to having internet censorship like the UK. It's already happened here in Australia "think of the children!" and only a few people are attempting to stop the censorship happening here too :(

• @Brad said:
    What I meant was the poor grammar in that sentence. :P

Good point. How shameful of me! I'll fix it tomorrow morning, okay? ;-)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

0xdragon said: You are on your way to having internet censorship like the UK.

Highly unlikely, half of the romanian population is online and most of them never met any pedophile nor heard of any kid abducted or raped online. The trust in what the propaganda says here is so low that it will be laughed at in the best case scenario. Those guys are bankrupt for years because they supported the president and the secret services and nobody listens to what they say. I meant it like, they try, not like, they will succeed. Labeling someone is easy, though, how many people can honestly say they find manga and it's cute characters of both sexes as distasteful? Almost all positive chars there are girls or boys.

• wychwych Member

@0xdragon said:
    Also, Android doesn't support .xyz domains being entered without http:// at the beginning :(

Nor .uk, just wait a month or so till Google acknowledges them. You may also have issues with SSL.

https://gwych.uk/web-security/google-chrome-doesnt-recognise-domain-uk-fully-qualified-domain-name/

• TammyTammy Member

I'm always late for these type of things.+1