Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The SkySpace - Cloud Burst Deals - Starting from $5 per month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The SkySpace - Cloud Burst Deals - Starting from $5 per month

edited July 2014 in Offers

Hello from The SkySpace!

Our customers are our number one priority and we will always provide world-class customer service with all customer interaction.

We also pride ourselves on the speed, efficiency and friendly support offered by our team with 24/7 support.

Our amazing Cloudburst Offers are back once again! Be quick as we only have a limited amount available!

CLOUDBURST UNMANAGED #3

Disk Space: 30GB
Bandwidth: 300GB
Memory: 2048MB
IP Addresses: 1
Price: $5.00/Month
Order Now!

CLOUDBURST UNMANAGED #4

Disk Space: 60GB
Bandwidth: 600GB
Memory: 3072MB
Price: $6.00/Month
Order Now!

CLOUDBURST UNMANAGED #5

Disk Space: 90GB
Bandwidth: 900GB
Memory: 4096MB
Price: $7.00/Month
Order Now!

VPS Features

VPS servers are instantly setup.

Premium network - All our providers are tier 1 and we use a 1Gbps uplink to ensure fast speeds. Our network also has fail-safe redundancy.

7 day money back guarantee.

24/7 support team to assist with any issues you may have!

99.9% uptime guarantee backed by an SLA.

North America BHS Datacenter.

Choice of Linux OS

No contracts!

rDNS/PTR records available.

Full root access and total control.

Server grade hardware - All our servers are quad-core servers that use server grade hardware and RAID technology.

SolusVM virtualization control panel.

TUN/TAP support enabled.

General Information

Virtualization Type and Panel: OpenVZ with SolusVM for VPS management

Payment Methods: PayPal

Refund Policy: 7 day money back guarantee on all VPS plans

Network Tests:

PING IP: 192.99.28.141

TOS/AUP Summary:

Content/usage of VPS must obey US law.

IRC not allowed.

Mass outbound e mailing not allowed

TOR not allowed, but other VPNs welcome.

Full TOS: Here

Full AUP: Here

Contact Information

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheSkySpace

Sales Email: sales[at]theskyspace[dot]com

Comments

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

Do you have a more specific location other than "North America Enterprise Datacenter."

• North America BHS Datacenter.

• @rmlhhd said:
    Do you have a more specific location other than "North America Enterprise Datacenter."

If I have to bet...OVH

• @zhuanyi said:
    If I have to bet...OVH

If you had put money on that then you would have won :)

• LeeLee Veteran

Hmmm, something not right here, will come back to this later.

• @W1V_Lee said:
    Hmmm, something not right here, will come back to this later.

Not sure what is not right? Do you have any questions?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

TheSkyspace_Natalie said: Not sure what is not right? Do you have any questions?

Sounds legit.

Just saying.

• BradBrad Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    Just saying.

Lol

• ZEROFZEROF Member

Do you see summer host here :). No ... it is not possible, lol. You are breaking my heart right now :) .

Good luck The SkySpace, you have a nice domain name.

• TSS_SteveTSS_Steve Member
    edited July 2014

Thanks for welcoming the newest member of our team guys, very nice of you. Everyone has to start somewhere... If anyone has any real questions or anything worth putting forward you will get the experienced answer you so deserve...

@zerof so sorry to hear that your heart is breaking, it usually takes a couple days for people to fall in love with us, maybe try some chocolate and ice cream to ease the pain?

Also, we couldn't work out whether it was intended as a joke or not, but just incase, here is the definition of "joke": a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.

Another definition you may find useful, "pretentious": attempting to impress by affecting greater importance or merit than is actually possessed.

See you in the fall when we'll be back with some more offers for all you lovely people :)

Thanked by 2Mark_R Licensecart
  • ZEROFZEROF Member
    edited July 2014

Did you just open "new" account to give replay to my "joke"? Are you working for SKY company (i see that answer will be "yes", just asking)?

Even if both answers are "yes", i will say one more time: "Take care and good luck". Now we know that 2 people are working with/in this company.

And check "who" started checking whois history before going "on" against potential future client. And if you are looking for "lovely people" here, be sure you can find them, just for that you will need time, not just one topic.

Be nice, give a good services, write time to time, and people will love TheSky.

P.S. Nice offers.

• TSS_SteveTSS_Steve Member
    edited July 2014

@zerof, nope :) it is obvious from that screenshot you kindly provided. I said quite openly that I am with The SkySpace, my username even states that I am.

Our aim is to provide the best services possible, our existing clients seem more than happy :) and the post count will keep growing don't worry.

Thanks for your kind words, they are much appreciated :)

• ZEROFZEROF Member
    edited July 2014

You see, it was easy :). And i have one question. You have your own DC or you are working with some other company (US/Europe/Asia)? I ask this because your "About" page don't provide any information about your company structure, I will not ask you to show driver license number :)

Cheers!

• It is indeed, but it did feel a bit like we were under attack earlier, glad everyone's happy now :)

Unfortunately we don't ( yet ;) ), we are indeed using OVH. Apologies for any confusion earlier.

• ZEROFZEROF Member
    edited July 2014

I know, it's always like that around here, just you know you need to keep good arguments and if your company stay around in next few years topic "sound" will be on your side. OK, OVH have a good network for user from all over the world.