Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS - 2GB-3GB Offer - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS - 2GB-3GB Offer

2»

Comments

• akzakz Member

lol might as well ask for free again buddy.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

akz said: lol might as well ask for free again buddy.

He did, but I deleted the thread.

• akzakz Member

@Nekki said:

ouch, even when I was young I never expected to be able to run a few game servers on $2 a month .. oh how the world has changed.

• Soon another GVH thread?

• namhuynamhuy Member

he says the vps is for "small community", why not just use his "gaming desktop" as server and vpn everyone together !? he only needs good connections

• edited July 2014

@namhuy said:
    he says the vps is for "small community", why not just use his "gaming desktop" as server and vpn everyone together !? he only needs good connections

luis/flowz loves free/cheap things?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

XxNisseGamerxX said: luis/flowz loves free/cheap things?

Pretty sure this isn't the pikey in disguise.

• PwnerPwner Member

@Nekki said:

I love the fact that Nekki is moderator again. It really sparked more life back into the forum. He deters the many unnecessary threads from spamming the forum.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

CPU will not actually create a lag for you. The lag which we face (or specifically the fps drop) is due to the processing power on the client side and not on the server.

• how old are you? lol

• W3HostW3Host Member

@Nekki said:
    Don't worry about it mate, you're never getting what you want for that price, so we can either have a laugh or I can lock this up.

This made me laugh more than it should have.

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited July 2014

@BlaZe said:
    CPU will not actually create a lag for you. The lag which we face (or specifically the fps drop) is due to the processing power on the client side and not on the server.

CPU lags caused server-side will display as random freezes or fps drops on the client-side. Usually heavily modded servers with tons of poorly optimized plugins will eventually cause this problem if hosted on lowend hardware, in Source Engine based servers you could trigger lags like this by triggering too many explosives at once for example.