Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's Cheapest VPS OFFER - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What's Cheapest VPS OFFER

2»

Comments

• @Nekki said:
    Trying to make amends?

While I'll note that he's only mentioned me in threads where the requests were dubious (so far) [this thread, and another where the user requested a torrenting server for obviously nefarious deeds]. I'd expect since I was the one affected by the explosion, I would be the one to judge; but frankly, this appears to be an improvement.

@0xdragon said:
    No, he's trying to suck him off so that he will get his job back.

(Luckily?) ViCommunications / Boxode never worked for or with me.

@Boxode : While I'll never have a problem with people sending clients to be, regardless of their dubious nature or otherwise, you're bringing more attention to yourself again (which may or may not be unwanted, I'm not one to judge anymore.) Thanks for the referrals.

@OP : We cannot provide you with any desktop processor based virtualization.

• GoodHosting said: (Luckily?) ViCommunications / Boxode never worked for or with me.

Oh, my apologies mate! I thought he was a disgruntled employee or something. Now he (@Boxface) just seems like even more of a loser.

• Why do I feel like OP is going to post tomorrow that his VPS is down

Thanked by 2ATHK Mark_R
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@GoodHosting said:
    I'd expect since I was the one affected by the explosion, I would be the one to judge

Seriously sunbeam, get over yourself.

• i83i83 Member

Our offer fits your requirements, however I am not sure if you need a dedicated IPv4?

• namhuynamhuy Member

flowz said: -.- I already found someone who can host it for me, no worries.

i83 said: Our offer fits your requirements, however I am not sure if you need a dedicated IPv4?