Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a VPS - URGENT Reply
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a VPS - URGENT Reply

Can anyone possibly sponsor me a VPS or give me one for 1-2 Months.

Sponsorship :
x - If you do, i will advertise your site.
x - Will donate to you via Skrill each month or PayPal.
x - Bring a lot of people to you ( If you sell VPS's etc. )

What type of VPS, e.g. Specfications, OS?
RAM : Preferred 2.00GB,
Disk Space : 150-200GB
Bandwith : Any would do unless it don't run out.
CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 1 cores (( <- Atleast that which would cause no lag ))

Why do i need the VPS ?

I am going to be hosting a small community running around 1-3 different things. And i will make this community very popular as i already have people waiting for me to make it. I have been searching for a VPS for the past 2 weeks but i sadly can't find one, so i was directed to this site and i think i can get one :( I really need one or my community would go down please help.

Regard, Michael Anderson.
Thank you, for your feedback.

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Luis, is that you?

• flowzflowz Member
    edited July 2014

No, sorry you are mistaken i am new to this forum, as i was referred to it.

Why not renting one? There are deals here by less of $9 YEARLY

• flowzflowz Member

That's the problem i can't afford it or pay at the moment, and i need one now :/ So please can you help me out.

• StevieStevie Member
    edited July 2014

@flowz

I really dislike stuff like this, first off VPS are REALLY cheap - a 2 gig one is about $5-$7 a month. And you should just try to chat and communicate in lowendtalk before asking for handouts. No one knows you, all you did was after you sign up was make your first post about requesting a free vps thats not right, go to freevps.us and try there - we are Lowendtalk not freevpstalk - not trying to be rude but you do sound alot like luis

Thanked by 3netomx ricardo Mark_R
  • MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited July 2014

You can look at the above post - has excatly what I would've said..

Thanked by 1flowz
  • flowzflowz Member

Sorry i don't know who that is and can please stop trying to compare me to
    @netomx luis whoever that is.
    I am not trying to be rude, i gave the specs and everything and i said what you will get :/
    I just need it for around 1-2 Months then i can pay. And on the other hand the VPS is not that big at all.

@flowz said:
    That's the problem i can't afford it or pay at the moment, and i need one now :/ So please can you help me out.

You can't afford to pay $4.08 USD per YEAR but you will donate the guy who gives you one VPS?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • imzcnimzcn Member

This just screams fraud.

Thanked by 2ricardo Mark_R
  • flowzflowz Member

I will receive my money in 1-2 Months that's the problem but the thing is i need the VPS now. That's what i am trying to get at, if you can give me the VPS for atleast 1 Month i can pay you in 1 Month then.

Thanked by 1XxNisseGamerxX
  • StevieStevie Member

@flowz

freevps.us <== go there for a better chance or do get paid to sign up sites - its easy to make $5 in a day, once you get the $5 buy a vps?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • flowzflowz Member
    edited July 2014

MSPNick, i have emailed you at what you told me [email protected]

• BoxodeBoxode Member

How do you expect to run a popular community if you can't even afford a VPS? :(

Thanked by 2Mark_R XTServers

@flowz said:
    And on the other hand the VPS is not that big at all.

you can hack goverment sites, make DDoS, phising, scams, spam on that box, and you say "is not that big at all". Not trying to be rude, as @Stevie says, but as @luis1234567890 , you have given NOTHING to the community. Just signed up, and ask

• flowzflowz Member

This community is brilliant, i join and i ask and you start saying bad things -.- I was told by 3 People this was the best place to come. And this is what i get, thank you very much.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

flowz said: This community is brilliant

It sure damn is!

flowz said: i join and i ask and you start saying bad things -.-

Because you wanted "free shit" from the LET community; no kiddo.

flowz said: I was told by 3 People this was the best place to come. And this is what i get, thank you very much.

This is the best place to come; but not the place to seek freebies for your projects.

As I've said already - if you cant afford a VPS, how will you be able to afford running a community?

Thanked by 1Mark_R

You are asking something free URGENTLY

Please read this thread:

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/639119/#Comment_639119

and you'll know why I told you you are Luis.

• nerouxneroux Member

I understand that people are sometimes tight on money, but could you elaborate why you cannot afford the mentioned amounts?

Thanked by 2netomx Mark_R
  • namhuynamhuy Member

go to your local bank, ask for a signature loan. $5-$7 bucks is like a meal at fast food chain.

• flowzflowz Member

DUDE, FOR GOD SAKE MY INCOME COMES EVERY MONTH HOW AM I RUNNING MY COMMUNITY ? BECAUSE I HAVE FRIENDS AND I CAN AFFORD IT, SO I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY ON ME RIGHT NOW ? GET IT ?

• flowzflowz Member

And dont' call me "Kidoo"

• @flowz said:
    This community is brilliant, i join and i ask and you start saying bad things -.- I was told by 3 People this was the best place to come. And this is what i get, thank you very much.

When you find another big community providing quality services for next to nothing, please let me know.

Until then, yes LET is the best place to come for a cheap VPS.

Nothing is free nowadays

Thanked by 3netomx Mark_R XTServers
  • nerouxneroux Member
    edited July 2014

I am not sure if this shouted message was in response to my question, but it is still not really clear to me to be honest.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • BoxodeBoxode Member

flowz said: BECAUSE I HAVE FRIENDS AND I CAN AFFORD IT,

Can't afford a VPS though? =[

flowz said: And dont' call me "Kidoo"

Kiddo! :)

• KMyersKMyers Member

Before anyone will sponsor this, they will likely need to know the community URLs to see if it is worth it from an advertising point of view. If there are only a few active members that will see the advertizing, then it is not worth it.

Why not a shared host rather than a VPS?

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • namhuynamhuy Member

said: (( <- Atleast that which would cause no lag ))

a small community = game server !? Do this

you will get enough $ for your vps within hours

• RaymiiRaymii Member

A lowendspirit vps is almost free. @AnthonySmith

Thanked by 1netomx
  • BoxodeBoxode Member

KMyers said: Why not a shared host rather than a VPS?

This! BuyVM.net have shared hosting plans from only 5 bucks for a whole year.

• Could you please be more vague about the intended use and how you will bring customers to the prospective host?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • flowzflowz Member

As man as i can

This discussion has been closed.