Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giveaway - 20 Free 5GB CPanel Shared Accounts Left! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Giveaway - 20 Free 5GB CPanel Shared Accounts Left!

Comments

• theqkashtheqkash Member
    edited July 2014

Two NSes on the same server... looks bad for me. Hope it will change

• ChristopherChristopher Member
    edited July 2014

@skizoid said:
    setup automatically i think. I got Account Information in spam. So check your spam

Yeah I got one but it only says it will be processed soon. Oh well, :(

• Jeffrey said: You can change your domain within the CPanel Control Panel.

Is there a way to change main domain within cPanel? I thought it can be only done via WHM

• skizoid said: setup automatically i think. I got Account Information in spam. So check your spam

Yep, my server almost blocked the email due to invalid PTR records. I would check on that @Jeffrey.

• netrixnetrix Member

wow..
    got 1 too..
    thank you..

• upfreak said: Is there a way to change main domain within cPanel?

I can change it for you.

Thanked by 1upfreak
  • Vindora said: Yeah I got one but it only says it will be processed soon. Oh well, :(

What is your first name?

• lavguptalavgupta Member
    edited July 2014

Just signed up. Cannot get to the login page, it keeps on loading. :(

Edit: It's working now. Thanks !

• nocomnocom Member
    edited July 2014

Chromium could not load the webpage because secure.hostingite.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.

solved

Thanked by 1Kerberos
  • ehabehab Member

thank allah i got one also, and Thank you @Jeffery , will upload a page within 5 weeks or so.

• Thanks!

• Am I crazy?

• CoffeeCoffee Member
    edited July 2014

--edit--
    Same screenshot as above xD

• Website seems to be down, weird. :(

• aoleeaolee Member

still have slots left?

• website suspend???

• Looks like the site has been down since signing up yesterday....

• This Account Has Been Suspended.

• DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN

• @Jeffrey Bad start

• JeffreyJeffrey Member
    edited July 2014

Lol, someone already DDoS'd us. http://prntscr.com/40god0

Thank the abusers, not me.

@silvenga @vindora @skizoid @acaton @wxservers @noerman

Thanked by 1Noerman
  • Well You've inspired me to post my free offer here on LET also, I've been offering for quite along time on Free WHT and other boards.

• @nexmark Get ready for the abusers to come in. lol

• Sucks that a free service was abused, sorry to hear that @Jeffrey

• Wow, still being DDoS'd? That sucks.

• @Jeffrey I hope you will survive

• 0xdragon said: Wow, still being DDoS'd? That sucks.

No, the DDoS went over my bandwidth limit, and my datacenter suspended my services, without allowing me to try and stop the issue myself.

• @noerman @0xdragon @Vindora This DDoS attack was simply not handled correctly, well, or how it should have been handled. I did not get any type of warning Email from my datacenter alerting me of what was going on at the time, instead, I just get an Email during the attack, when it hit 90% of my bandwidth, that my server was being terminated and there was nothing I could do about it. They even told me to basically get lost. IF the datacenter handled this attack correctly, this service would still be available, today. I am moving to another datacenter shortly, and free accounts will be available again. Thank you.

• AlanBAlanB Member

Are you moving the existing free accounts over or is a new signup needed again?

• Maybe just email/PM the people who signed up and let them try things out before posting details.