Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Directadmin Template?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Directadmin Template?

I now have inherited a webserver with Directadmin. Seems to work OK, together with the CSF plugin. Not my main choice, that still it the mighty ssh/bash control panel.

However, I find the default (enhanced) skin ugly. What does LET recommend as a, nicer, directadmin template? I've found one bootstrap based one which looks nice.

Comments

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

All of the templates I've seen are only slight variants of that enhanced theme, so I'd be interested in seeing what else is available. It seems the theme and interface is what puts most off DirectAdmin.

• How about this one?

• RaymiiRaymii Member

@DannyAlex Looks OK. Did you made it?

• @Raymii It's made by a Chinese webhosting provider and he shared this to us, but it only has Chinese version. I will add English language once I get some time and release here.

• BabahBabah Member

@DannyAlex said:
    Raymii It's made by a Chinese webhosting provider and he shared this to us, but it only has Chinese version. I will add English language once I get some time and release here.

oh please, i love that design :)