Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

weird people (my advice to companies) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

weird people (my advice to companies)

2»

Comments

• RandyRandy Member

well. paypal is holing my paypal funds now. i think the best way to fix this is to re-issue a refund and open the dispute case provide the Refc # ID and paypal can close the dispute and return my funds back? is that a better idea? cause i dont think the user who disputed the payment gives a damm or he is either a poor guy who got hacked (its weird that he did not left any note) or its a idiot fruad trying to play dispute games

• RandyRandy Member
    edited June 2012

when i try to issue a refund via the dispute case it says > There isn't enough money in your PayPal balance to issue a full refund. Please add funds to your PayPal balance to issue a full refund or add a bank account and issue a refund by debiting money directly from your bank account. ((obviously paypal took my money)

will re-issuing of refunds work? will i loose any money for that? this is my first ever customer dispute so i need all the advice i can get

• CoreyCorey Member

@liam that's a problem when we get a lot of legit business from China.

@Randy I would suggest adding a bank account and having backup funds if you are going to try and run an operation.

• DamianDamian Member

@Randy: Call paypal directly and explain the situation.

• RandyRandy Member

Payment staus : Reversed

• Wolf95Wolf95 Member

I've had 3 chargebacks over 2 months before I got MaxMind (4 months ago), I never won a dispute, but then again, all of them were unauthorized charge chargebacks. I've still had payment holds since December. They take it off for like 3 days and then they put the payment hold back on... Simply put, I won't be staying with exclusively PayPal for much longer.

• RandyRandy Member

paypal always lets the buyer win for some reason. but i am using Paypal cuz of its low fees. 2CO is a good option but you have a alot of charge backs it becomes a ball

• CoreyCorey Member

@Randy check out google checkout (haha)..... they have lower fees than paypal and automatically deposit your money in the bank.

• RandyRandy Member

well.! yeah great idea i totally forgotten about GCO. Thanks,

• CoreyCorey Member

@Randy about 20% of our legit orders go through there.

• Yes, I really like google checkout!

• @Randy said: paypal always lets the buyer win for some reason

Not quite true. Frantech/BuyVM has lost two cases since I've started handling disputes and chargebacks. Whether you're a buyer or a seller, if you have solid documentation and can prove you're in the right, then it is very rare that PayPal will side against you.

Thanked by 1Mon5t3r
  • JacobJacob Member

I find handling 2CO disputes and chargebacks easier, We can choose to counter them and you get to know the staff mekbers names as they are a small company.

• klikliklikli Member

@Jacob said: they are a small company.

Not in terms of price.

• RandyRandy Member

yes. klikili i agree with you.

• RandyRandy Member

congrats i had another dispue today!. again same thing just another fruad!

• @Randy,

Saying paypal always lets the buyers win is incorrect. Of the paypal disputes we have received, we have only lost 2 (not saying its a good or bad thing). Services (unless it is fraud) is not covered by paypal buyer protection.

• RandyRandy Member