Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you love about LET? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you love about LET?

13»

Comments

• BoxodeBoxode Member

Nekki said: Boxode, on the other hand, is an excellent name.

I'm not constructing my opinion on just the name of his provider. My past experience with him; and other various things led me to that.

You can judge me based on my horrifiying behaviour on LET - but have no real idea what boxode will be based upon. Actions speak lounder than words and we'll see in the coming future what I'll shape boxode to be.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

To add further to that - the name "Star As A Service" sounds like something created by an autistic 16 year old.

• @viCommunications said:
    … what I'll shape boxode to be.

Hopefully, box shaped.

Thanked by 2Nekki Rallias
  • viCommunications said: My past experience with him

Such as me rejecting your offer to send me weed seeds?

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

viCommunications said: You can judge me based on my horrifiying behaviour on LET - but have no real idea what boxode will be based upon. Actions speak lounder than words and we'll see in the coming future what I'll shape boxode to be.

So will you hire Operations Director or you will be front man of your company ?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@viCommunications said:
    You can judge me based on my horrifiying behaviour on LET - but have no real idea what boxode will be based upon. Actions speak lounder than words and we'll see in the coming future what I'll shape boxode to be.

I was going to respond to this, but then this happened...

@salathe said:
    Hopefully, box shaped.

You're alright.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

drserver said: So will you hire Operations Director or you will be front man of your company ?

Not too sure at this point in time, too early to tell. Expecting to launch in 5 months.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@viCommunications said:
    Not too sure at this point in time, too early to tell. Expecting to launch in 5 months.

Translation: only if I'm banned from LET in 5 months time.