Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling my KS-1 (Kimsufi dedicated)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling my KS-1 (Kimsufi dedicated)

tronyxtronyx Member
edited July 2014 in Offers

I'm selling KS-1 kimsufi dedicated server its two days old. I bought it because it was last stock... Its France

CPU model :  Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N2800   @ 1.86GHz
Number of cores : 4
CPU frequency :  1862.000 MHz
Total amount of ram : 1978 MB
Total amount of swap : 510 MB

For more informations add me on skype: ivans2901

Comments

• Is it in BHS?

• J1021J1021 Member

They can't be transferred between ks NIC handles.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

@1e10 said:
    They can't be transferred between ks NIC handles.

he can sold the whole account, lol

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

@0xdragon said:
    Is it in BHS?

the op said it's two days old, so I think it must be in France...

• J1021J1021 Member

hotsnow said: he can sold the whole account, lol

It would be a stupid move on both parts though. Account details currently can't be changed, that includes email address. So the OP here will technically still be responsible for anything that happens to the server and since the 'new' owner of the server can't change details, the OP can gain access to the control panel and server at any time.

• @1e10 said:
    It would be a stupid move on both parts though. Account details currently can't be changed, that includes email address.

So, sell the mailbox as well.

• J1021J1021 Member

msg7086 said: So, sell the mailbox as well.

I can only speak for myself but there is no amount of money big enough someone could chuck at me in return for my mailbox.

Giving away your mailbox would be a massive inconvenience, all to avoid a 10EUR setup fee?

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited July 2014

said: I bought it because it was last stock

Not sure what you're trying here, but it was not last stock, there has been no announcement of OVH ending to restock the KS1 offer. Those can be hard to catch, but it's not like there won't be new stock anymore.

hotsnow said: he can sold the whole account

Mkay, then should advertise as such, "I am selling you my OVH account, so that you can do any illegal shit with this server, and you won't ever be responsible, it'll be all on me".