Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fraud Prevention - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fraud Prevention

Comments

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited June 2012

I never said you couldn't. I've been strongly hinting at your utter lack of anything resembling actual skill, and insinuating that the most you could ever aspire to is some HF skid that has to rely on other people's software.

That I had to actually explain the above makes the idiot rather clear. Go make your noise elsewhere. I'll even do you the favour of letting you have the 'last word' (nothing more than a lazy insult, knowing you), since you'll predictably strive for it anyways :3

• subigosubigo Member

@Aldryic said: I never said you couldn't. I've been strongly hinting at your utter lack of anything resembling actual skill, and insinuating that the most you could ever aspire to is some HF skid that has to rely on other people's software.

That I had to actually explain the above makes the idiot rather clear. Go make your noise elsewhere.

Please point me to anything hinting you have any sort of skill at all. From where I stand, you're a cheaply paid grunt (with a big mouth) for a small hosting company.

• subigosubigo Member

@Jack said: is this relating to BuyVM because they aren't small lmao.

A few employees and a couple of racks isn't big.

• subigosubigo Member

@Jack said: What are you then?

I had a look at your DNS zones and most of them seem to be dnsmadeeasy.com's IP's masked with your domain.

I'm one guy and one independent contractor. I've been preaching dnsmadeeasy's services for years.

• subigosubigo Member

@Jack said: Very Professional approach?

http://zensix.com/waiting-list.php

"Who designed this page?

Your grandma."

Tell her she did an excellent job.

Thanked by 2Francisco TheHackBox
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@subigo said: Either one of you are free to go encode a few cheap/small files and then post them back here. I'll post the decoded files in less time than it took you to post them.

OK, I'm curious. Here is a file:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7993889/forum/iontest-encoded.php

I used ioncube's free version so this file will stop working at 22:44 tonight, but that should be plenty of time.

• subigosubigo Member

@raindog308 said: OK, I'm curious. Here is a file:

I used ioncube's free version so this file will stop working at 22:44 tonight, but that should be plenty of time.

Nope. That one didn't work with any recent decoder.

• subigosubigo Member
    edited June 2012

I just re-ran an old BoxCtrl file through the paid online encoder and it was decoded easily. You can see for yourself.

Encoded file: http://pastebin.com/g8FEXtiW

Old decoder: http://deioncube.in/files/?dir=Dezenders/

edit: Looks like the free version uses 7.0 and the paid with php 5.2 still uses 6.5. Non-public decoders would have worked on your file.

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited June 2012

@subigo said: Nope. That one didn't work with any recent decoder.

Amateur.

<html>
    <head>
    <title>iontest</title>
    </head>
    <body>
    <?php

/* here is a comment */
      /* and the secret word is (???) */
      echo "<h1>Test Output</h1>\n";
      echo "<p>Hello, this was encoded by raindog308.</p>";
      $sum_washington = 10;
      $sum_adams = 25;
      $sum_jefferson = 10;
      $sum_total = ( $sum_adams * 4 ) + $sum_jefferson - $sum_washington;
      echo "<p>The number I computed is " . $sum_total . ".</p>\n";
    ?>
    </body>
    </html>

Thanked by 1Liam
  • subigosubigo Member

@Aldryic said: Amateur.

Oh, man. You joined an IRC channel. Skillz.

• So ioncube doesn't even remove comments from the PHP code? o0

• That's a negative. I'm still on the same 8 channels I'm always on, and none of them (save possibly #openvz) are even coding related, let alone dealing with the subject matter at hand.

Sorry to break your heart. I'd warm up my bow, but to be frank such a fine instrument would be wasted on the likes of you.

• subigosubigo Member

@Aldryic said: That's a negative. I'm still on the same 8 channels I'm always on, and none of them (save possibly #openvz) are even coding related, let alone dealing with the subject matter at hand.

Sorry to break your heart. I'd warm up my bow, but to be frank such a fine instrument would be wasted on the likes of you.

Oh. Okay. So you personally reverse-engineered Ioncube? Got it.

• @subigo said: Oh. Okay. So you personally reverse-engineered Ioncube? Got it.

Not at all, you implied that I asked for help in IRC, which I did not. My methods were simply far more effective than you could possibly hope to be.

• subigosubigo Member

@Aldryic said: Not at all, you implied that I asked for help in IRC, which I did not. My methods were simply far more effective than you could possibly hope to be.

Lmao... you're such a fucking tool.

Negative.

• @subigo said: Lmao... you're such a fucking tool.

As usual, the best retort you can possibly bring is a simpleton's insult that doesn't even address the subject at hand. You sir, are a remarkable poster child for the counter-evolution viewpoint.

• subigosubigo Member
    edited June 2012

@Aldryic said: As usual, the best retort you can possibly bring is a simpleton's insult that doesn't even address the subject at hand. You sir, are a remarkable poster child for the counter-evolution viewpoint.

Okay... so you downloaded the 7.0 decoder. That's your method of being far more effective? How does that make you any different than anyone else who goes on IRC and downloads the latest version?

Earlier you tried to make it sound like I was saying I reverse-engineered Ioncube, when I've never implied any such thing. I just said the files could be decoded nine times out of ten... when they obviously can. Now you come in and imply that you do anything other than run a file through a pre-made decoder. That makes you a tool.

@subigo said: I just said the files could be decoded nine times out of ten

I'm not giving you nine more...

• subigosubigo Member

@raindog308 said: I'm not giving you nine more...

You don't need to. @Aldryic personally reverse-engineered the file and posted the source for you.

• @subigo said: Okay... so you downloaded the 7.0 decoder.

Good guess, but also incorrect.

@subigo said: Now you come in and imply that you do anything other than run a file through a pre-made decoder.

No implications. I'll straight up tell you that I did not use some downloadable pre-built decoder. You simply have a lot to learn, and letting small things like being wrong send you into a rage is not a productive way to improve your own skillset. Perhaps less time pretending to be some big shot Billy Badass on an online forum, and more time at the workbench would do you some good.

Now, are we done for the evening?

• subigosubigo Member

@Aldryic said: No implications. I'll straight up tell you that I did not use some downloadable pre-built decoder. You simply have a lot to learn, and letting small things like being wrong send you into a rage is not a productive way to improve your own skillset. Perhaps less time pretending to be some big shot Billy Badass on an online forum, and more time at the workbench would do you some good.

So you PM'd @raindog308 for the source and then pasted it. Got it. Done for the evening? I can go all night. I'm not someone's service grunt.

• @subigo said: So you PM'd @raindog308 for the source and then pasted it.

Ahahaha, bravo sir! Like I said, my method was much more effective than your wasted decoding attempts. I'll admit, I was expecting you to take a bit longer before you finally figured it out. Unfortunately for you, though, pulling the wool off of your eyes only serves to show you just how easy it is to string you along the path I desire. That is, if you managed to puzzle out that much; I would not be surprised to hear that you believed yourself to be making those replies of your own accord. :P

@subigo said: I'm not someone's service grunt.

Nope, you sure aren't. I daresay that you'd have difficulty in a low-expectations environment, let alone actually having to tamper down your ego and learn to follow orders. But hey, that's fine, not all of us are cut out to be productive members of society.

A service grunt? Aye, I suppose so. Lucky for me that I enjoy what I do, as that makes any negative phrasing you attempt to attach meaningless. Though let me ask you.. I'm a service grunt for a 'small company', as you put it. What does that make you? Does 'Unproven' count as less than nothing? Both seem to suit you just fine.

Yes sir, we are done for the evening. Since you never could resist trying a poor retort, I'll step out here and let you rant away as you please. Enjoy yourself <3

• TazTaz Member

It is and you search it wrong - since it does hash matching it only works with EXACT matching strings.

The Administrator is smod/admin over at WHT.
    Harzem :D

@subigo Who bough boxctrl?

Instead if going off-topic, :P
    Google Checkout has a pretty good fraud protection system. Besides that,
    This is what I used to use and still use
    1. MaxMind,
    2. Google Search
    3. Intuition and 6th Sense.

• subigosubigo Member

@Aldryic said: Ahahaha, bravo sir! Like I said, my method was much more effective than your wasted decoding attempts. I'll admit, I was expecting you to take a bit longer before you finally figured it out. Unfortunately for you, though, pulling the wool off of your eyes only serves to show you just how easy it is to string you along the path I desire. That is, if you managed to puzzle out that much; I would not be surprised to hear that you believed yourself to be making those replies of your own accord. :P

Yeah. It takes a real Sherlock to figure out you're full of shit.

@Aldryic said:
    A service grunt? Aye, I suppose so. Lucky for me that I enjoy what I do, as that makes any negative phrasing you attempt to attach meaningless. Though let me ask you.. I'm a service grunt for a 'small company', as you put it. What does that make you? Does 'Unproven' count as less than nothing? Both seem to suit you just fine.

That makes me someone who hasn't had to work for another person since 2007 (unless I wanted to). Someone who spends each day on the lake, enjoying life, and never having to take orders from anyone else... Keep telling yourself that you enjoy what you do. You're still a grunt and who most likely works for less than an Indian billing agent. If you were really skilled, you'd be running your own company, not walking in a shadow of someone else.

• subigosubigo Member

@NinjaHawk said: @subigo Who bough boxctrl?

An old white-label client.

• TazTaz Member

@subigo Wish I knew before you sold it. Was worth an investment.
    BTW, I have the last open source release available. Am I allowed to use it?

• subigosubigo Member

@NinjaHawk said: @subigo Wish I knew before you sold it. Was worth an investment.

BTW, I have the last open source release available. Am I allowed to use it?

Yeah, the last public version is still available to anyone who wants it. There's a few people who are working to fork it right now.

• TazTaz Member

@subigo Do you have the link available by anychance? (Can pm me if you want).

Can I assume that a paid version is coming out very soon?

@subigo said: So you PM'd @raindog308 for the source and then pasted it. Got it. Done for the evening? I can go all night. I'm not someone's service grunt.

Yes, true.

However, you said:

"Either one of you are free to go encode a few cheap/small files and then post them back here. I'll post the decoded files in less time than it took you to post them."

"Ioncube = crap. As I said above "even the oldest decoders worked".

You know, if you had said something like "I don't really trust ioncube because I've used decoders in the past and their stuff was easy to decode" that would be one thing, but you always approach others with this dick-wagging braggadocio which invites people to wind you up.

• subigosubigo Member

@raindog308 said: Yes, true.

However, you said:

"Either one of you are free to go encode a few cheap/small files and then post them back here. I'll post the decoded files in less time than it took you to post them."

"Ioncube = crap. As I said above "even the oldest decoders worked".

You know, if you had said something like "I don't really trust ioncube because I've used decoders in the past and their stuff was easy to decode" that would be one thing, but you always approach others with this dick-wagging braggadocio which invites people to wind you up.

I haven't downloaded the 7.0 decoder. I stand by my statement: http://board.deioncube.in/forumdisplay.php?fid=22