Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a reliable Canadian VPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a reliable Canadian VPN

Looking for the best most reliable VPN in Canada with L2TP preferably with a dedicated IP, I use vpn.sh now but I drop alot.

Thanks

Comments

• I personally use Private Internet Access. They have over 300 servers in Canada.

• I have been using them for almost a year now, mostly reliable. Note although it usually won't drop your connection, there are some network outages measured in seconds. I have encountered network congestion in US-east, but never in Canada locations. Over all, I would say they are available %99.9 of the time and is as fast as your broadband can handle. You really can't beat it for $40 a year.

• SilvengaSilvenga Member
    edited July 2014

Caveman122 said: You really can't beat it for $40 a year.

I agree fully.

I have never had down time personally. Other than latency (totally acceptable) I am able to hit 20 MB/s easy. Port forwarding is enabled in some locations. They also allow up to 5 devices (most VPN providers allow 3 max).

The most important part is that I actually trust this company. I trust they will close their business before they lose our trust.

• Thanks @Silvenga signed up so far works great.