Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Backend switch gig ports, PROCURVE 2848? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Backend switch gig ports, PROCURVE 2848?

2»

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@William said: I'm more worried that everyone here seems to use switches with only 1 PSU....

The force10 supports dual PSU's if you buy 'em. :)

Francisco

• Can't buy them as they don't deliver to the UK (even though we need them shipped to US DCs). Click contact buyer, and the buyer does not accept messages. No cheap F10 for us!

Thanks anyways :)

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@DaddyCheeseHosting said: Can't buy them as they don't deliver to the UK (even though we need them shipped to US DCs). Click contact buyer, and the buyer does not accept messages. No cheap F10 for us!

Thanks anyways :)

Check the body, they list an email. I've worked with them a few times and they've been easy to work with.

Francisco

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@William said: I'm more worried that everyone here seems to use switches with only 1 PSU....

Wait, in another thread you were talking about your P410's without cache, and the only way a P410 can have no cache is no BBU......