Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All vps 60% off for life! 512mb RAID 10 KVM for $2.80/mo Kansas/Phoenix
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

All vps 60% off for life! 512mb RAID 10 KVM for $2.80/mo Kansas/Phoenix

About EVL Gaming, LLC
We've been providing gaming and VPS services since 2011, and have always owned 100% of our hardware and networking equipment. Our clients also believe that we offer some of the best support in the industry as we never turn anyone away, and always point them in the right direction if they get lost or stuck in their VPS!

EVL Gaming, LLC is registered and is in good standing with the Arizona Corporation Commission.

Hardware Specifications Our budget series operates on Xeon E3-1230v2's with RAID 1 disk array's. Perfect for high cpu / medium IO usage.

Our Enterprise Series operates on Dual Opteron 4226 Six-Core 2.7Ghz (3.1ghz turbo) CPU's, with a RAID 10 disk array (providing faster I/O speeds, perfect for databases, minecraft and many other applications).

All of our servers utilize Supermicro enterprise grade motherboards, chassis, and power supplies. Here's some proof that we own our infrastructure --> http://evlgaming.com/infrastructure

Summer sale, all game services, and VPS are 60% off for live! Code: summer14

LEB Plans

Single Core HP+

• CPU Cores: 1 @ 2.7ghz+
  • Memory: 512mb / 1024mb swap
  • Disk: 15GB RAID 10
  • Bandwidth 100mbps / 300GB Transfer
  • OS: Linux Only (contact us for a custom ISO, Windows is not allowed on this plan)
  • IP's: 1 (Max 3 IP's $1.75 per IP/mo)
  • Price: $2.80/mo Coupon code "summer14"
  • Order
  • Port Restrictions: SMTP (25) and POP3 (110) blocked

Dual Core HP+

• CPU Cores: 1 @ 2.7ghz+
  • Memory: 1024mb / 2gb swap
  • Disk: 15GB RAID 10
  • Bandwidth 100mbps / 800GB Transfer
  • OS: Linux / Windows (Contact us for a custom ISO, we do not permit custom windows installations)
  • Price: $5.60/mo Coupon code "summer14"
  • Order

Single Core Budget

• CPU Cores: 1 @ 3.3ghz+
  • Memory: 1024mb / 1536mb swap
  • Disk: 25GB RAID 1
  • Bandwidth 50mbps / 500GB Transfer
  • OS: Linux / Windows (Contact us for a custom ISO, we do not permit custom windows installations)
  • Price: $2.80/mo Coupon code "summer14"
  • Order

FAQ's

Why do you block email ports on these plans? -- This is to prevent email marketing/spammers from utilizing our services. If you are a developer there are many free email delivery services such as mandrill that you can utilize on these plans even with SMTP blocked.

Can I use my own windows license I swear I have a real one! -- Nope, we no longer allow customers to use their own custom windows licenses.

I have a custom iso file can I use it? -- Depends on the ISO, but typically yes. We utilize KVM virtulaization and can boot to ISO's. If the iso does not come from a reputable source we'll likely deny your request.

Legal Stuff

• View our Terms of Service
  • View our Acceptable Usage Policy
  • Please note that some orders may require telephone verification and only orders above $100 require photo ID verification.
  • We reserve the right to deny any orders that we deem suspicious at any time.

Contact Us

Please feel free to contact our sales team and they'll be glad to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about us!

Comments

• said: they get lost or stuck in their VPS

It's like TRON all over again ;)

• ZRBLOGZRBLOG Member

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet – please check the promotion terms

• ^which service is that for?

• We've sold out of our single core budget plan. High performance plus are still 60% off.