Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS hosting panels, which do you use?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS hosting panels, which do you use?

So which do you use and why? if you could list a couple / give a comparison that would be great!

looking to install on my dedi

Comments

• Virtualizor - Best. - Better then solusVM i think.

Thanked by 1ginner159
  • is that because it allows more than just openvz

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

ZweiTiger said: Virtualizor - Best. - Better then solusVM i think.

Bad:
    no ipv6 only support, no native templates support, no option to unslave server in cluster, no support for xen pvhvm, no support for ext4 templates, lots of unfixed bugs, no ascending sorting of vms in admin vnc console selector. Sometime system is not willing to delete VM, there is issue when you delete 2 or more servers in the same second, also same problem with provisioning, no option for scheduler.

Good:
    Great support, fresh look

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • For personal use, Proxmox. For commercial use, SolusVM is the industry standard, but Feathur is just as good and Hostguard at a post.

Proxmox, Feathur and Virtualizor are the only one's I've seen from the admin side, however SolusVM is good from a client point of view.