Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

soyoustart gs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

soyoustart gs

ValdVald Member
edited July 2014 in General

beside the ddos service whats the draw back of using sys game server for some web stuff?

KS-4 vs GAME-1
seems they are same price and I would think that SYS offers a more professional service

SYS G1 also has 250Mbps port and a higher frequency CPU

http://www.soyoustart.com/fr/serveurs-game/

disk not important since i dont need a large disk so the ssd draws me more.

Thanked by 1MSPNick

Comments

• SYS-GS is currently only available in FR, and I personally prefer BHS.

Also I'm guessing it's 9.99/half-month after discount so with regular price it will be much more expensive. (I don't speak French so just guess

• sepeisepei Member

@vladimir said:
    beside the ddos service whats the draw back of using sys game server for some web stuff?

KS-4 vs GAME-1
    seems they are same price and I would think that SYS offers a more professional service

SYS G1 also has 250Mbps port and a higher frequency CPU

http://www.soyoustart.com/fr/serveurs-game/

disk not important since i dont need a large disk so the ssd draws me more.

When you read "Non-renewable commitment of 14 days"

• BoxodeBoxode Member
    edited July 2014

said: disk not important since i dont need a large disk so the ssd draws me more.

Are you running an I/O sensitive application or perhaps a database? If not, then you don't need an SSD. HDD will suffice for your needs.

• @viCommunications said:

HDD will suffice for your needs.

Agreed. I have a linode 1024 as mysql db server, and a kimsufi i3 dedi as replication slave. It's almost hard for the slave to catch up the master's writing speed, even the master db is also serving the website.