Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unused IWStack credits
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unused IWStack credits

I've bought some IWStack credits, but can't make any use of them, so I'd like to sell it at a loss. I've got 14.993500 Credits to transfer to an already existing iwstack account for the price of 13 Credits (13 EUR).

Drop me a pm, if you're interested.

Comments

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I can confirm I accepted this.
    Just out of curiosity, why not use it? If the interface is too complicated for you, just login to your billing area and you will see the new and easy interface with the basic features integrated in whmcs. You can create, destroy, mount iso, get the IP, choose a template, upgrade/downgrade, change password if you are using a template of ours or you set your KVM with the correct tools to allow that, you can even connect to the console, and more features will be added for those people that need a simple instance with HA and failover, SAN storage or local SSD in US, not really after the fancy stuff such as load balancing, private networks, external firewall, projects and all.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Maounique said: Just out of curiosity, why not use it?

Because he wants the money.

• @Maounique said:

pm sent.