Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN.sh - Dedicated IP VPN Offer - Seattle | New York | Dallas - From £10/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN.sh - Dedicated IP VPN Offer - Seattle | New York | Dallas - From £10/year

VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep
edited June 2014 in Offers

Hey LET,

So for the last 18 months or so at VPN.sh we've been mainly running a service where you get access to a bunch of locations and share your IP with other clients. We briefly offered dedicated IP's in the UK, but had to pull them after a few months unfortunately.

Today we're announcing the option to get hold of a VPN with a dedicated IP in either Dallas, Seattle or New York for as little as £10/year!

Services are manually provisioned, so there's a 24 hour setup time on this - and we're just having some tweaks on our New York network, so any orders there will be activated on Tuesday.

This service runs on OpenVPN, and ports can be opened within the client area.

The pricing for this is very limited, and once we're sold out, new stock will be at a higher pricing. The pricing here is purely for the introductory offer that we're putting out today, as it's not even advertised on our website just yet.

Package Information:

Seattle:
750GB/month bandwidth - £10/year - Order Now

New York:
750GB/month bandwidth - £10/year - Order Now

Dallas:
1TB/month bandwidth - £12/year - Order Now

Payment Information:

We accept both PayPal and Bitcoin

Promotional codes:

• Seattle: LETDEDI
  • New York: LETDEDI
  • Dallas: LETDEDIDALLAS

If you have any questions, or would like a custom plan based upon your bandwidth requirements, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,
Liam

Comments

• Nice VPN offer, think I might have to grab one of these up.

Your cart is showing '£50.00GBP Annually' for all three by the way.

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@catalystium said:
    Nice VPN offer, think I might have to grab one of these up.

Your cart is showing '£50.00GBP Annually' for all three by the way.

Thanks :). Ignore the £50/annual in cart and just click through to receive the offer.

Promotional codes are:

• Seattle: LETDEDI
    • New York: LETDEDI
    • Dallas: LETDEDIDALLAS
    Thanked by 1catalystium
  • @liamwithers said:

Gotcha thanks, grabbed one! :-)

• vonlulzwegvonlulzweg Member
    edited June 2014

Please activate my service. Order # 8394677454

Paid on 27 JUN, 15:28 PDT

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Liam, I've already purchased a Dallas dedicated IP that never worked, can I switch it for an NY one please?

• VPNshVPNsh Member, Host Rep

@Nekki that's fine, drop me an email on [email protected] and I'll get it sorted for you. NY orders will be processed on Tuesday as per the first post.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Sorry for entry, but..just straight see this dedicated offer on LEB,where almost everyone know how to setup VPN with dedicated IP for yourself in few minutes without overpay to third party.. for shared VPN is fine, but for dedicated probably is wrong place..

• That's alot of bandwidth for the price :) seems a good deal

• Still waiting for a friends VPN to get activated... its going to be 2 weeks from purchase on thursday.