Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudflare AMS issues - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudflare AMS issues

2»

Comments

• J1021J1021 Member

wych said: Pages seem to be loading incrementally for me in the UK, hows it doing for you?

Still not good. Got a CloudFlare error page whilst trying to load this thread, error 524 returned saying it couldn't connect to the host server. Funny because the error page took a few minutes to load fully.

rds100 said: One has to ask himself why the hell they don't have an UK PoP and you need to go to their Amsterdam PoP. I'd write them an angry letter if i was from UK.

They do have a UK PoP and the error page I was served a moment ago showed I was connected to the London PoP, still having problems though.

Thanked by 1rds100
  • support123support123 Member
    edited July 2014

is it resolved or still ongoing ?
    seems long time now

• J1021J1021 Member

ftpit said: is it resolved or still ongoing ? seems long time now

LET is loading quickly for me now.

• wychwych Member

Bouncing up and down for me from the UK.

• @rds100 said:
    One has to ask himself why the hell they don't have an UK PoP and you need to go to their Amsterdam PoP. I'd write them an angry letter if i was from UK.

Are you referencing CloudFlare? CloudFlare does have a PoP in the UK already.

• namhuy said: i left cloudflare sometime ago, always give 502 error, sometimes no connection from cloudflare to my website due to ddos to their node quite often. They aren't reliable as before.

Have to agree. Last months things changed and cloudflare got worser.

BTW, if anyone looking for alternatives i've found two similar services recently (they're free):

http://cdnzz.com/plan - chinese service similar to cloudflare. They're primary useful to protect from DDoS just like cloudflare.

http://caspowa.com/tariffs - russian service similar to cloudflare. They're using PageSpeed to speed up websites and may handle few millions queries per second on free plan.

Thanked by 1namhuy