Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BlueVM Downtime - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BlueVM Downtime

2»

Comments

• fkjfkj Member

For the record, s19-ny has been when I wake up, some 40 hours but at least it's working now.

• GadGad Member

@BlueVM said:
    I can assure you no one has waited anywhere near 7 days for a ticket reply, please don't create unnecessary drama

I waited 7 day for the reply.

• socialssocials Member
    edited July 2014

@Gad said:
    I waited 7 day for the reply.

Yep, same here. Waited exactly 7 days and 3 hours. Fortunately it was quite low priority for me.

• Did anyone else notice that they changed their home page. It used to say "All of our VPS and dedicated servers come backed by a 99.95% uptime guarantee. Our guarantee comes backed by a 2% per hour credit for any downtime!"

Now its "We are confident in providing stable services. That's why all of our VPS and dedicated servers come backed by a 99% uptime guarantee."

• @thharris said:
    Did anyone else notice that they changed their home page. It used to say "All of our VPS and dedicated servers come backed by a 99.95% uptime guarantee. Our guarantee comes backed by a 2% per hour credit for any downtime!"

Now its "We are confident in providing stable services. That's why all of our VPS and dedicated servers come backed by a 99% uptime guarantee."

ahahahahahahahahahahahah! 99% upime guarantee! I have two vps with them and they are down for hours every day, completely unusable. I sent a ticket and I waited 6 days, they told me that it was solved but it was not, I replied and they closed my ticket without answering! if they sold ham instead of vps they would be called fraudsters, nothing else.

• RLTRLT Member

Bright side feathur is very nice. My server with them was fairly stable it worked fine for my daughters projects. She was taking some programming and web design classes.

Bad side long support waits.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2014

Buffalo and LA are very different experiences for me. Most complains seem to come about the CA nodes. My poor KVM in LA cant even mount an iso and takes 5 minutes to boot, has 10 crashes a day (if i am around to restart it), has 30% cpu steal on any task, dd is in single digits. Network is not bad, but it is crashing to often to be usable.
    Also, I tried to boot from ISO and install a windows to see how that behaves, I suppose there are many chinese abusers there running windows so maybe theirs does not crash, but i cannot seem to manage to boot it, it always fails to boot from cd. I would try some bsd flavour but from what i know that is even worse on faulty hardware.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • emgemg Veteran

@thharris said:
    Did anyone else notice that they changed their home page. It used to say "All of our VPS and dedicated servers come backed by a 99.95% uptime guarantee. Our guarantee comes backed by a 2% per hour credit for any downtime!"

I noticed the uptime guarantee change too. By the way, post #19 in this thread on WHT may be worth reading:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1374143&page=2

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=9163781&postcount=19

• @wych said:
    Go home harry, your drunk!

better drunk than lickspittle

• @ATHK
    If you like to be a pander.... go on this way, if you offend me I reply. I know that bluvm lie and I tried to prevent that, that's why I told that I have screenshots. I have a big bad experience with them, I believe the guy that talk about a week of waiting for an answer not for a prejudice but for experience, they also close tickets without answering and things like that, I belive in science not in small talk so I tell again that I have proof of what I'm sayng. Bluevm get here telling people that they are lying and saying that they are dramatizing. No these are bu...hits and I think that honest people should tell the truth and not defend this kinda people, but if you like that they promise something that they can't offer and then come here to fool people and you like a big phenomenom offend the scammed people.... be a pander if you like.

• wychwych Member

@harry77 said:
    better drunk than lickspittle

• ATHKATHK Member

If you like to be a pander.... go on this way

Again makes no sense...

if you offend me I reply

Please enlighten me which part of my post was offensive, the part where I called your threats pathetic?

Well I'm sorry but this here was so childish

Not 7 days but I waited 4 days, need proof bluevm? I got all the screensot

It's like you're just trying to make it so much worse than it is..

I'll say it once more, IF YOU .. DONT LIKE HOW THEY TREAT YOU THE LEAVE THEIR SHITTY SERVICE AND SIGN UP WITH SOMEONE IN THE TOP PROVIDERS LIST...

Please ensure that sinks in, I don't want to have to repeat myself again..

If you can't afford a proper provider you will be treated like this for as long as you stay with the plan you pay peanuts a year for, is that really hard to understand?

< $30 a year != a_good_time_all_the_time

• Ticket replies take about 9 hours for high priority, and 12 for low priority for me, although they always solve any issues first time.