Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wildcard AlphaSSL - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wildcard AlphaSSL

2»

Comments

• ScionScion Member
    edited June 2014

@fkj I can offer a 1 year AlphaSSL certificate for $47. URL is in my signature. PM if you have questions. The price you asked for is way below what they charge me so I'm not sure you'll find them much lower without it being some kind of loss leader.

• shyaminayeshshyaminayesh Member
    edited July 2014

MCHPhil said: Can I renew that wildcard SSL you sold me from the sale here at LET?

according to there original offer post it's recurring offer. so it need to possible.

• shyaminayesh said: according to there original offer post it's recurring offer

There was a whole long rollercoaster afterwards. They said they didn't want to/couldn't re-up anyone who bought into the original offer.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@ihatetonyy said:
    There was a whole long rollercoaster afterwards. They said they didn't want to/couldn't re-up anyone who bought into the original offer.

Then deleted accounts for anyone who opened a ticket for any reason.

Thanked by 10xdragon