Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RamNode New York
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RamNode New York

XeiXei Member
edited June 2014 in Providers

So, I already have two VPS's from RamNode in different locations. I don't need any more VPS's but I can't stop collecting. x_x

I'll be picking one up regardless but was curious if anyone has used this location since I couldn't find any feed back.

Comments

• rmlhhdrmlhhd Member

I've been using their New York location since it was released. Performance is great, as usual. Instant setup and fast network.

Thanked by 2Xei Nick_A
  • Caveman122Caveman122 Member
    edited June 2014

I have a 1G SKVM in NY, my site was 66ms to first byte while the server was relatively empty, now they are ~85ms while the server is full. So the server is not over sold. Network is better than colocrossing in my opinion. Otherwise, great support, solid service. No complains.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Xei get a doctor that does really helps.

• blackblack Member

@Infinity580 said:
    Xei get a doctor that does really helps.

LEBs are cheaper than doctors.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

black said: LEBs are cheaper than doctors.

+1

• XeiXei Member
    edited June 2014

I paid like close to $300 out of pocket to see a doctor b/c I had no insurance at the time... just for general checkup (new patient fee was like $200 + basic blood work). Gotta love US health care. :x

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

in USA maybe i basically just pay 80EUR monthly and can come to a doctor so often i want.

• I can say that my NYC VPS has been running rock solid with RamNode. The networks been great.

Thanked by 2Xei Nick_A
  • XeiXei Member

I <3 RamNode I just hope they don't end up selling to some dbag company any time soon cause they're one of the few providers I trust. I'm picking up a NY one btw thanks for the feedback. ^^

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

No plans to sell any time soon :) Fully focused on growing the business for the long term.

Thanked by 1Xei