Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KRYUTEK Shutting Down VPS Operation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KRYUTEK Shutting Down VPS Operation

CoryCory Member

Very unfortunate as they were a good host in Switzerland. I received this email today.

As translated by Google:

we hereby cancel the existing service SM 0.5G (server name removed) on reasonable notice to 01/08/2014. Denunciation shall be effected for operational reasons.

We have decided for economic reasons, completely shut down our VPS operation. This also falls off your service. Our directed to the site closure entrepreneurial decision has already taken concrete and tangible forms at the time in which you approaching this notice.

We regret this decision very much and thank you for your past loyalty.

Sincerely,

Richard Kucera / Leonard wreath
Managing Director / Deputy Managing Director

KRYUTEK - IT Solutions Ltd, Wassergrabe 14, CH -. 6210 Sursee
Web: https://kryutek.net | Email: [email protected]

Comments

• MrXMrX Member

Well, that would explain the rubbish uptime in the last couple of days.

Might as well go directly with Datasource instead.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

arwww had a full Gameserver running on one of these boxes and now... bad.

• ben78ben78 Member

Sad news...

MrX said: Might as well go directly with Datasource instead.

Sure, but they don't have small plans for those of us that don't need a really big box...

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Kryutek allow only few EU countries to join them, its a bad way for business

• CoryCory Member

@fitvpn I'm from Canada and had no problem signing up, just had a chat with them before ordering.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

@Cory Tried already before, they refuse me, asking for bank transfer instead PP, probably they have no idea about bank transfers outside EU is not a free, lol

• nerouxneroux Member
    edited June 2014

fitvpn said: Tried already before, they refuse me, asking for bank transfer instead PP, probably they have no idea about bank transfers outside EU is not a free, lol

But this doesnt mean they limit the countries. In certain cases they apparently simply require a wire transfer.

And actually, they are outside of the EU as well ;).

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

@neroux If you saw list of countries they accept only certain EU countries, no option to subscribe without it. Only few mind open a ticket asking for join outside this list. Its a wrong way for a company, and they got what they got finally..

• nerouxneroux Member

fitvpn said: If you saw list of countries they accept only certain EU countries, no option to subscribe without it. Only few mind open a ticket asking for join outside this list. Its a wrong way for a company, and they got what they got finally..

What list of countries? There is nowhere anything mentioned about specific countries.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited June 2014

@neroix - They British Swiss shell company, as well I know, so its EU anyway :) Sorry, I don't make screenshot from order. Now removed Also probably only few feel comfortable with German language.

• nerouxneroux Member

fitvpn said: They British Swiss shell company, as well I know, so its EU anyway :) Sorry, I don't make screenshot from order. Now removed Also probably only few feel comfortable with German language.

How is this related to my question?

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

fitvpn said: Its a wrong way for a company, and they got what they got finally..

I don't see how their only accepting orders from certain countries and shutting down VPS operation are related. You're just making up BS.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

@perennate > Wake up dude :D

• nerouxneroux Member

@fitvpn said:
    perennate > Wake up dude :D

I am sorry, but your postings dont make much sense.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • fitvpnfitvpn Member

@neroix Ok,let's keep your swimming pool clear, and floating golden fishes from right to left and back

• ATHKATHK Member

@fitvpn said:
    neroix Ok,let's keep your swimming pool clear, and floating golden fishes from right to left and back

Lol wut!

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

fitvpn said: Ok,let's keep your swimming pool clear, and floating golden fishes from right to left and back

Sounds good, I like it that way too.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member

Cheers :)

• storageplanstorageplan Member
    edited July 2014

The named provider does not stop his service.
    He will accept business customers only.
    We host himself 3 years there and everything goes on as before.

• Bank transfer is not free even from EU.