Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH: Get paid to post!!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH: Get paid to post!!

PeroniPeroni Member
edited June 2014 in General

So, I just got this email from GVH :D

Dear GreenValueHost Customers,
First of all, I would like to write this message to you thanking you for choosing GreenValueHost as your hosting provider. We appreciate you choosing us, and are trying to make the best possible hosting experience for you!

My name is Isabella Donovan, and I am the new customer relations manager for GreenValueHost. My job is to ensure that you are extremely happy with all the services with you have with us.

I am extremely excited to announce the new GreenValueHost: Get paid to post program.
As you may/may not know, GreenValueHost has a community forum system: http://www.community.greenvaluehost.com. The community is an excellent resource for users to gain assistance, or to provide their knowledge to members of the community. It can be people asking a question on what plan they should choose, why their site is down, or it could even possibly be other members writing up tutorials to assist other members.
The new program pays members in account credit for every quality post they make. We will pay for high quality and 'non-fluff' posts. The posts must have value to our forums. For example, a tutorial, an answer to users questions, starting up a great discussion for other users.
Further information about this can be found here: http://community.greenvaluehost.com/index.php?/topic/15-get-paid-to-post/#entry40

If you have a question regarding this new program, please do not hesitate to reply to the post located above. Please note - ticket responses regarding this will not be received.

Best Regards,
Isabella Donovan
GreenValueHost Customer Relations

Comments

This discussion has been closed.