Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirtuaVPS | 1GB RAM | OpenVZ | DAL/NY/LA | $1.05/First Month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirtuaVPS | 1GB RAM | OpenVZ | DAL/NY/LA | $1.05/First Month

AedenAeden Member
edited June 2014 in Offers

Virtua is proud to offer an 85% off promo code for your first month to our LowEndTalk customers: LET85
Expires 7/27/14!

View Prices

WhoIs Link:
IPv4 IPs used for all VPSs
Virtualization Platform: OpenVZ
Datacenter location: Dallas, Texas | Buffalo, New York | Los Angeles, California
Test File
Notice: PLEASE allow self-signed certificates for our test files. We have them on a separate server than our websites and use self-signed certificates to cut down on costs.
Port Speed: 1 Gigabit

Hardware:
Proc: E5 2620
Ram: 32GB
HDD: 4 1TB WD HDDs in RAID-10
NIC: Intel

Packages:
Level 1:
1 Core
1GB RAM - Guaranteed
60GB HDD - Raid10
1TB Bandwidth (1048GB)
1 IPv4
$1.05/First Month | $7/Recurring
Buy Now

Comments

• said: PLEASE allow self-signed certificates for our test files. We have them on a separate server than our websites and use self-signed certificates to cut down on costs.

Why do you need SSL for test files. Only added overhead with no security gains.

Also, why not specify the recurring price?

• The question is, how is it cheaper on SSL?

• Silvenga said: Also, why not specify the recurring price?

Because nobody would buy this.

• AedenAeden Member
    edited June 2014

@Silvenga said:
    Also, why not specify the recurring price?

I added in the recurring price.

Thanked by 1Silvenga
  • said: 1 Core

Also, only 1 core?

• AedenAeden Member

For the lowest package yes.

• ChuckChuck Member

$7 month for 1 Core ?

• AedenAeden Member

Yes.

• Are you reselling BitAccel? Locations are the same and pricing is almost the same (the only difference is Level 5, which is in between of BitAccel's VPS5 and VPS6).

• AedenAeden Member

I am not "reselling." I am a new start-up, and do rent some hardware from BitAccel.
    I gathered my pricing from both costs and looking at many different low end providers' pricing.

• @Aeden said:
    I am not "reselling." I am a new start-up, and do rent some hardware from BitAccel.
    I gathered my pricing from both costs and looking at many different low end providers' pricing.

Rent some hardware from BitAccel? You are the same person, Cody owner of bitAccel. Look here http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/31041/virtuavps-1gb-ram-ny-da-la-1-first-month/p1

Cody was posting on behalf of Aeden.
    I just dont get it why you need to create another brand. You have a very bad reputation in BitAccel. And now you create new brand and say a new start-up? One man show but handle 2 brands?

Dont do business with this person. He is very irresponsible.he will just suspend your vps any how and demand a fee to unsuspend without even able to show proof.

Cody, if this is how you do business, out to cheat people, you are not going to get anything in your live.