Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Belgium colocation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Belgium colocation

TehEnforceTehEnforce Member
edited June 2014 in Requests

I am looking for a 1U offer. Price does not matter. Its also no problem if the site is in Dutch only. I recently checked out Fusa their offer and it looks great but I am curious for more offers.

My only requirement is that the location must be Antwerpen.

Comments

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited June 2014

nvm!

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited June 2014

Fusa looks restrictive to me!

Disallowing spam I can understand, we all hate it. but restricting IRC, Torrents, Game etc thats going too far.

• Why wouldn't you go for a colo in The Netherlands with Leaseweb or Easynet, if I may ask?

• @Mark_R said:

Disallowing spam I can understand, we all hate it. but restricting IRC, Torrents, Game etc thats going too far.

They indeed look pretty restrictive. Luckily I don't plan on doing either of these stuff they disallow but still you got a point there.

@DennisdeWit said:
    Why wouldn't you go for a colo in The Netherlands with Leaseweb or Easynet, if I may ask?

Its because of location. I plan on offering services from 100% Belgium. Hosted in Belgium, Belgium company etc.

• They look great. Only problem is their unclear pricing and thats its not in Antwerpen :(

• Sorry missed that - we have a rack with LCL in Antwerp. Their datacentre is in Noorderlaan 133. Try this # 02 709 70 20

• @Mark_R said:

Actually Tim (owner FUSA) is very tolerant, I'm sure he is willing to make exceptions.

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@SwordfishBE said:
    Actually Tim (owner FUSA) is very tolerant, I'm sure he is willing to make exceptions.

If that is true then he might aswel remove those restrictions, it will drive alot of potential customers away, I can totally imagine that.

• chrispchrisp Member

@MarkTurner said:
    Sorry missed that - we have a rack with LCL in Antwerp. Their datacentre is in Noorderlaan 133. Try this # 02 709 70 20

Do you offer vps services in Belgium?

• @chrisp - We (Yomura) don't offer any services, you'll need to contact one of our brands that do, but that is out of our facility in Bruxelles at Rue du Planeur. If you ask Delimiter ([email protected]) they maybe able to refer you

• TehEnforceTehEnforce Member
    edited June 2014

@MarkTurner said:
    Sorry missed that - we have a rack with LCL in Antwerp. Their datacentre is in Noorderlaan 133. Try this # 02 709 70 20

They look great do but I have no idea what packages they have since they don't list them on their site. Will call them however when I can.

@SwordfishBE said:

Ah thats nice.