Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSailor.com $1.95 USD XEN/OpenVZ/KVM managed, instant, gbit Linux NL VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSailor.com $1.95 USD XEN/OpenVZ/KVM managed, instant, gbit Linux NL VPS

HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider
edited June 2014 in Offers

HostSailor has established itself as a trusted provider of high quality VPS hosting, Dedicated servers, Domains, and SSL Certificates with top notch support and impeccable reputation and also offers some of the most competitive pricing, without sacrificing on the quality of the products and services.

HostSailor is based in Dubai, UAE and the services are physically located in Netherlands, all servers are HP and 100% owned, we do not resell any of our services.

Linux OpenVZ:

Operating systems: ( CentOS 5, CentOS 6, Debian 7, Fedora 20, Scientific 6, Suse 13 and Ubuntu 13 )

Sailor:

256 Guaranteed RAM

512 Burstable RAM

10 GB HDD

1 Core

1 Gbit Port

256 GB Bandwidth

1 IPV4 address

Hosted in Netherlands

$1.95 USD/mo

To check all our OpenVZ plans or place an order go to http://hostsailor.com/vps-hosting/openvz-vps/

=====================================

Linux XEN and KVM:

Operating systems: ( CentOS 6.5, Debian 7.4, Fedora 20, Scientific 6.5, and Gentoo 2014 )

Sailor:

256 Guaranteed RAM

512 SWAP

10 GB HDD

1 Core

1 Gbit Port

256 GB Bandwidth

1 IPV4 address

Hosted in Netherlands

$2.95 USD/mo

To check all our XEN plans or place an order go to http://hostsailor.com/vps-hosting/xen-vps/

To check all our KVM plans or place an order go to http://hostsailor.com/vps-hosting/kvm-vps/

Payment methods:

PayPal, Credit card, Bank Transfer, CashU, Skrill, WebMoney, Bitcoin, Western Union / Moneygram, and Perfect Money.

Features:

1. Instant setup
  2. Every VPS is connected via a Gbit port
  3. IPV4 and IPV6 enabled VPS
  4. Hardware RAID 10 for optimum disk performance
  5. Backups on the Go
  6. Managed services
  7. Support of TUN, TAP, and PPTP by default
  8. SolusVM Control Panel
  9. Flexible Upgrading / easy scalability
  10. VPS located in Netherlands
  11. Reverse DNS
  12. Free incoming bandwidth

HostSailor:

To know more about us visit Our Company

To check our terms of use please click on TOS

We offer an amazing service level agreement at SLA

For our Acceptable use policy check AUP

To get more info about our data center check Our data center

FAQ and Support:

Please check our FAQ

To get intouch with us via email please use Contact us

To get intouch with us via livechat, please visit our site at HostSailor and we'll be happy to help!

Comments

• aye aye, Captain

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider

You're the captain, we're the sailors :)

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Allo, Sailor ;-) ;-)

• yaya..i just confuse the Bandwidth

@antiycda said:
    yaya..i just confuse the Bandwidth

Tell us what's wrong, we'll help you.

• Sailor KVM, HDD size dismatch. :)

@cppgohan said:
    Sailor KVM, HDD size dismatch. :)

Spot on! fixed.

• WorldWorld Veteran

said: HostSailor is based in Dubai, UAE

No VPS location in Dubai lol :P

@World said:

We should offer that in the nearest future, but due to very low cost deals in Netherlands we're currently only offering services in the Netherlands.

• How much can we expect on the managed service?

@msg7086 said:
    How much can we expect on the managed service?

Do you mean how much help we can offer to our users based on our managed services?

• @HostSailor said:
    Do you mean how much help we can offer to our users based on our managed services?

Yes. I mean, how much services will be provided given the low price?

@msg7086 said:
    Yes. I mean, how much services will be provided given the low price?

We don't have any limits so far, we will always guide you through everything and give you a hand if needed with any installs.

• sitsuitsitsuit Member
    edited June 2014

I'm wondering why Seaman price is not 2*2.95 or less

edited June 2014

@sitsuit said:
    I'm wondering why Seaman price is not 2*2.95 or less

We are making some final changes to our pricing this coming week so there shouldn't be a gap between the packages, at the moment the Sailor is just a promo plan hence the big difference between it and other plans, but the Seaman price will remain unchanged whilst other packages will have some changes.

• CoffeeCoffee Member

Purchased the Sailor Xen package, here the "bench" result:

root@main:~# wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5620 @ 2.40GHz Number of cores : 1 CPU frequency : 2400.120 MHz Total amount of ram : 242 MB Total amount of swap : 511 MB System uptime : 16:54, Download speed from CacheFly: 10.7MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 740KB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 1.09MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 488KB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 39.5MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 12.9MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 404KB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 907KB/s lDownload speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 848KB/s xDownload speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 1.53MB/s I/O speed : 244 MB/s

Already sent a ticket regarding network speed, hope they can resolve it. @HostSailor

@Coffee said:
    Purchased the Sailor Xen package, here the "bench" result:

root@main:~# wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5620 @ 2.40GHz Number of cores : 1 CPU frequency : 2400.120 MHz Total amount of ram : 242 MB Total amount of swap : 511 MB System uptime : 16:54, Download speed from CacheFly: 10.7MB/s Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 740KB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 1.09MB/s Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 488KB/s Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 39.5MB/s Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 12.9MB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 404KB/s Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 907KB/s lDownload speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 848KB/s xDownload speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 1.53MB/s I/O speed : 244 MB/s

Already sent a ticket regarding network speed, hope they can resolve it. HostSailor

As far as I am aware, our team helped you with this case, there is no way we can find out what those hosts are capable of speedwise, they can be on low speed ports or they can have bad routing to/from our network, there are many factors behind speed issues from one host to another, hence the speed difference in your script, an internal speedtest can show you what the port and the server are capable of, and what speed to expect, usually you can use upto a gbit with our VPS services.

• CoffeeCoffee Member

@HostSailor that isn't matter anymore right now. I decided to keep using your VPS just because your support team (Alexander Freeman?) was helpful. I feel not abandoned for that cheap price of services.

@Coffee said:
    HostSailor that isn't matter anymore right now. I decided to keep using your VPS just because your support team (Alexander Freeman?) was helpful. I feel not abandoned for that cheap price of services.

Very happy to hear that, have a wonderful day, and enjoy your weekend.

Thanked by 1Coffee