Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to cancel Providerservice VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to cancel Providerservice VPS?

Anybody knows how to cancel ProviderService VPS? I have already checked FAQS and control pannel very carefully and can't find how,so strange! If VPS is overdue,they will send you penalty mail every week! Why they don't provide cancellation request link?

Comments

• You need to just file a ticket with them asking to cancel. It's easy, but not as easy as the usual WHMCS Request Cancelation link.

• Last time they sent me email continuously and asked for penalty and increased penalty every week.So i had to pay them another six months even though i didn't use it.

• LESLES Member

§ 9 Term of Contract and Contract Cancellation

>
    Unless arranged differently among the two parties, a contract closed between the provider and the customer has a term of one month after signature date. Should the contract not be cancelled in written text with a cancellation period of four weeks before the expiration of the contract, it is renewed for another month at a time.
    >

• Also they don't have support ticket in their Control Panel and Self service Center.So inconvenient.

• LESLES Member

They have at least address, telephone, fax and email!

• @LES said:
    They have at least address, telephone, fax and email!

Thanks a lot! I sent them email and asked for cancellation before next billing date just now!

• trexostrexos Member

Well as its a German firm you really have to pay attention. We like contracts and its usual that you have to write a letter to s firm to cancel a contract for us.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • They have 3 months notice to cancel I think

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

praveen said: They have 3 months notice to cancel I think

You "think", that's interesting. Are you sure you actually do? I really doubt that, as others have already quoted the relevant TOS point in this thread which states 4 weeks. So... maybe try your "thinking" again?

• Why don't you simply open a ticket ?

• Hello,

said: Anybody knows how to cancel ProviderService VPS?

That's quite easy. Just drop us a mail and let us know that you like to cancel your VPS.