Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me name IT related company :D
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help me name IT related company :D

gianggiang Veteran
edited September 2011 in General

Hi guys,

I'm going to purchase the local domain (ccTLD) for my friend upcoming company, we're confusing about these name:

enet

ivn

vapp

Please help me choose which one is the best or if you have a good and short name, please suggest :D

Thank you guys,
Giang

Comments

• What are you selling?

• giangnettek

Thanked by 1jh
  • myveryownnet

• It would be easier to know what cctld it's for. Maybe able to come up with something better.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Out of those three, I'd be inclined to choose enet due to it being easier to remember than some random letters that wont mean anything to the average guy.

• Francisco: "Pwny"

• I'm not sure you should post your names on here - someone may take them!

• jtodd said: What are you selling?

IT related services, such as sell/buy PC, laptop, PC support, PC repair...

justinb said: giangnettek

Thank you, but this name is not for me ;)

drmike said: It would be easier to know what cctld it's for. Maybe able to come up with something better.

.vn or .com.vn, .net.vn :D

ztec said: Francisco: "Pwny"

Thank you, this name is great :P

Infinity said: Out of those three, I'd be inclined to choose enet due to it being easier to remember than some random letters that wont mean anything to the average guy.

I love enet too ;)

Ixape said: I'm not sure you should post your names on here - someone may take them!

I don't worry because it's cctld, you have to be our country resident to buy the domain ;)

• enet....south? xD

• I used suggest.name for Bitcable :)

• yomero said: enet....south? xD

just enet ;)

Bitcable said: I used suggest.name for Bitcable :)

Thank you, but it's not as easy as I think :(

• buyit - Could mean any of "it" or "IT" or both meanings therefore easy to remember.

• getit (Get it / Get IT)
    • bit (shortcut for Buy IT)